Bitch

Rosa's POV

We walked into our home with strut. I had a smirk on my face. Knowing everyone would be able to smell them on me and inside of me. There was a lot of vampires here. It didn't really bother me. Seeing as I grew up with vampires.

They all looked at me, most of them I knew. Seeing as most of them were part of my nest. But there were others that I didn't know. Eric wrapped a arm around me and placed a lovingly kiss to the side of my head. Godric had his arm wrapped around my waist. I nuzzled against them both. Happy to know I had both of my husbands with me.

I opened my eyes and saw Stan and Mama looking and smiling at me. I was home. I smiled at them and nodded in greeting. I smirked again and licked Godric's neck. I was claiming him in front of others. He was Mine!

I smirked. I knew he liked that when I heard a growl come from his chest. "Inte reta mig", he growled lowly. (Do not tease me).

I giggled. I always loved teasing them, it's so much fun. We stopped at a comfortable looking chair. Godric sat down and brought me into his lap. I giggled and nuzzled into his neck. Smelling his scent, and also my scent on his neck. I purred when I felt him nuzzle into my neck. I nearly moaned when he bit gently into my neck. I lifted my neck to let him get more of me. "You smell so good Min Kärlek", he purred into my ear. Mmmm, I closed my eyes at his words. I always loved when he spoke to me in that tone. I purred softly. My body was aching for his touch. Despite what had happened in the car not even ten minutes ago. He was very insatiable. He and Eric both. You would be surprised that I was able to leave for so long without them. Well, there was that one time they had come to see me two months ago. And we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was sure I was gonna be kicked out. But thank gods I wasn't. No wonder I was pregnant.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I smiled when I felt him purr in my ear. "Min kärlek", he purred. I bit my tongue, I wish not to do this in front of our nest. But he is making it very hard not to want to attack him. I sighed and ran my nose over his. Giving him what humans call a 'Eskimo' kiss. He seemed to enjoy it. Because he smiled at me softly. My lips barely grazed his. "Jag saknade dig, Mitt Hjärta", I whispered to him softly. (I missed you, My heart).

He grazed his lips against mine. In a soft peck. "Och jag dig, Min kära fru", he whispered to me softly. (And I you, my dear wife). I smiled lovingly. I placed my palm softly on his cheek. Which he leaned into. He pressed his lips to my palm softly. He then turned to me. He leaned forward and our lips met. Mmm. His lips were like sin. And I was a sinner. He could kiss me forever and I would let him. But soon he pulled away instantly. I leaned back in confusion. What was wrong? He turned his head to avoid eye contact with me. Why? I gently cupped his cheek, to try and pull him towards me. But he just gripped my wrist to stop me. "Älskling?", I asked. (Darling?). Why was he avoiding me now? What was the matter? "Inte nu, Min kärlek", he said. (Not now, my love). I whined softly. Why was he being like this?

It seemed to have caught his attention when I let out a sad whine. His eyes met mine. And I could tell why he was avoiding me. I knew it. They were not feeding him. His eyes were dark. With hunger. I looked at him sadly. "Åh mitt hjärta, du måste mata", I told him. (Oh my heart, you have to feed). But he just shook his head at me. "Nej", he said simply. (No). I tried giving him my puppy dog eyes. "snälla du, för mig", I begged him. (Please, for me). He needed to eat. I would not let him starve himself. Even if that meant having him feed from me. "Komma", I told him. (Come). Almost demanding him. Which he listened. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his mouth near the middle of my neck. Just grazing. I nearly rolled my eyes. "Bita", I demanded. (Bite). He seemed to hesitate. But soon enough he opened his mouth and I heard the snick of his fangs. And then I felt the soft piercing of his fangs in my neck. I nearly rolled my eyes behind my head from how good it felt. It always felt wonderful when either of them fed from me.