Ours!

(Warning: language, and SMUT)

Rosa's POV

Through the whole car ride. Godric would not keep his hands off of me. I didn't mind, I never minded when either of my husbands touched me. I leaned against him and softly moaned as he rubbed my thighs softly. He always knew how to get me started.

"Så vacker", he whispered into my ear. (So beautiful).
I purred against his neck.
"Min kärlek", I whispered. He kissed my neck lovingly. You can say I was in a love filled trance. But soon enough I felt the car stop and suddenly I felt Erics lips on my neck. I moaned softly. His hands on my thighs getting closer to my clit. I whined softly. He smirked. "My turn Min kärlek, he had his turn with you, now it's my turn", he said smirking.

He opened the door and bent me over the seat. My legs out in the open. He slid the pant suit off of me. His lips trailing downwards. I moaned softly. His hands touched me. Every bit of my body. My hips, my thighs, my breasts. "So beautiful", he purred into my ear. I mewled and pushed my hips back against his. He chuckled darkly. He tsked. "Oh my love. Have you forgotten who's in charge again?", he said. His hands gripped my hips. "I am the one in charge", he whispered into my ear. I cried out when he thrust into me harshly. I clawed at the seats. I knew the back seats were a goner. Even a blind person would know what happened In here.

He rocked his hips into me. "This pussy belongs to us. We own this pussy. It doesn't belong to you, it belongs to us, just like you belong to us, Min kärlek", he whispered into my ear as he thrusted harshly into me. Making me moan loudly and whine as he slapped my ass. I always loved when he was rough with me. I clenched my eyes closed as he thrust harder into me. He knew he wouldn't break me and he knew I loved it rough. "You are ours Rosalyn. Ours. Always have been and always will be, ours", he growled into my ear. He flipped me over and thrust harshly into me. I screamed loudly as he fucked me roughly. The sound of his moans and groans were music to my ears.

"Gods, your pussy always feels so good. Even after so long. It was as if your pussy was made for us", he groaned as he thrust his cock even deeper inside of me. I panted and moaned. It was too much. Too much pleasure. But I loved it. I loved when I was overcome with too much pleasure. And he knew that too. His pace didn't decrease it only increased. It felt so good that I nearly blacked out from how much pleasure I was feeling. His hands dug into my hips hard. Probably leaving bruises. Which he always loves to see on me later. "You are mine. Mine! You belong to me!", he growled at me. His fangs flashing at me. I cried out again in pleasure when he pierced my neck with his fangs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Bringing him in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit into his neck. My fangs piercing his skin. Am I in heaven? Because this feels like heaven.

I snapped out of my trance when I felt my release coming. It was coming so fast. I wasn't ready for it. I screamed loudly as I came. All I could see was white. I panted and breathed in harshly as I calmed down from my release. But he didn't stop. He gripped me tightly and brought me in closer. His hips never stopped, I dug my nails into his back. I was so sensitive. But it felt so so good. "Cum for me. Cum for me Min kärlek", I whispered to him. His dark eyes met mine and he growled at me loudly. He nearly roared as he came inside of me. I moaned softly as I felt the warmth of him seep deep into my womb.

He then fell on top of me. He breathed me in. "So beautiful", he mumbled against my neck. I giggled and placed a kiss onto his shoulder. He nuzzled lovingly into my neck. "Jag älskar dig", he whispered to me. I smiled lovingly and ran my fingers through his hair. I loved it short. But I missed it being long. Eh. He can always grow it back. "Jag älskar dig", I whispered back to him. (I love you).
Then I felt the cold wind hit me. I shivered. "Not to ruin the moment. But I am a bit cold", I said giving them a sly smile. I mean I'm naked and the wind is hitting me. So yeah I'm cold.

Both Godric and Eric chuckled. Eric placed a soft kiss to my forehead. He helped me get up. And yes, my knees felt wobbly as I got up. And that's when you know the sex is good. I grinned at the thought. Godric helped me back into my pant suit. I fixed my hair in the mirror and applied a little bit of makeup. I don't need a whole lot of makeup. But I got to look presentable.

Today has been a total shit show. Definitely. Thank gods it's all over now.

(Sorry it's been so long my lovelies! I've been busy with school and all. But I really wanted to continue with this story. Hope you guys liked this chapter! Love you guys 3000 and more. 😘 😽 💋).