Are You Afraid of Dying

( Michelle pov)

" Harry, I hate you so much. I wish I could kill you right now. You have killed my baby
For the first time in my life I was happy. But my happiness doesn't digest you. You are a monster. You are nothing else than our dad's! Your dad was abusive n mine killed my mum! What's the difference! I hate you Harry! You see I leave leave you dead!!" I shout n scream at harry. Murderer of my child

" I didn't know it was our baby! I didn't know you were having child. I wanted to change so badly. I wanted to have kids with you! Aleast once you've- but I'm a killer!" Harry kept crying.

Where I was thinking of love n enjoyment of celebration of having kids , here I'm crying over my lose.

I should have run with Liana but I believe Harry.

" Harry , you have a big ego. You think nobody can be supreme of you . But your so wrong , so fuckin wrong " I said n sat off bed.

" Michelle! I might be a loser but I do care for you. Its all my mistake! I accepted n I ask forgiveness but please don't leave me , please don't stop trusting me!" Harry stop me , keeping hands in my hands.

I snach my hands away, " you left me emotionless ! N to talk about leaving n trusting you. Even if I try , your ego will get hurt, you will drag me back. N of trusting ya, you are selfish , angry , obsessive, heartless man. N you know what there is a way I can free myself. Hope you never find another like me , I will kil-"

" Michelle , we have to clean you. Harry leave" Jade said n kicked harry out.

" Jade , i want to kill myself. Any suggestions ?" I ask her , as I laid.

" Hey hey hey. Look don't take it to your heart. I know what it feels like loosing a child. Things will get better much sooner. Although you got a time to think about when to have kids, you weren't ready? harry wouldn't change that soon . Now he has to understand . Also your health wasn't good. Your body wasn't even ready. Go home n take care of your body, n see harry change for your baby. " Jade said.

She starts to clean me up then write down meds.

Instead of giving me, she gave to Harry.

" Yeah sit here " she sat me near the desk.

She called Harry in too.

Harry sat beside me on chair.

" She isn't good still. Hitting , druging , or even having sex will harm her , n the condition would get worst.
Med r request to take. She might have heavy periods. So I have written a med for it too. It may affect mental health too. And for you Harry" she turn to him.

" You have to control your angry, if you want a child. I suggest u a doctor , you can visit him" she write something n handed him.

We Left hospital n reach ' his home'.

" Michelle" he hold my hand, he was alright crying, " I have dream of you with our baby. Kids growing up. Ive meet so many girls , but nobody has ever been like you. I see you n I see a beautiful future. Im the most bad boyfriend, yes I'm but I do love you. I may come in morning , eat breakfast w u , hit u in evening , have sex at night n then go for work. But I want you , only you to fix me. I couldn't even forgive myself. Michelle , please don't leave me. Please" he put his forehead on my knuckle n cry.

" Harry , I don't fall your words now. Im so empty from inside. And yeah you aren't worth of forgiveness until you look back deep n realise it's all your fault"