pancakes🥞

( Liam POV)
I went down for making pancakes. I made coffee for all, black one for me n Zayn.

I think I should meet Liana to all my frds, I know she would had clash with Zayn , their action told more than words.

I called Zayn down n enter bedroom. " Liana breakfast is ready" I told her. " Comin" she put the bookmark n came out of bed , she walk through door n I hold her back , trail my hands over her waist n carry her in bride way. " It is important?" She ask pushing herself away from , I tighten my grif . " Yep " I said. She just sighed. We entered the kitchen n put her down. Zayn was already eating . " What r u doin here?" She ask Zayn harshly. He just look at her n show pancakes.

" Bae don't be like that he is really nice guy " I told her . She just look at him n he smile like a child. " U have food on ur beard " she told him. I look at him , he face look mess.

Me n Liana just laughed at him.
" Laugh as much u want to but I still I look sexier n cuter than u both" he said n stand to face his face . She just look at him n smile.

" U made pancake?" She ask " yeah , if u don't want I can make something new." I said. " No no I actually love it" she said n start eating them. We ate breakfast peacefully. " So when I gonna meet ur other frds ?" She ask " soon" I said putting the dishes in dishwasher. " Is Harry styles ur frd?" She ask " yeah he is " " I think u should tell me how u kidnap me n who help u " she said. " I won't feel bad" she said. I took her to balcony n sat her on my lap.

" Liana " I said, she just look at me with a small smile . " My intension wasn't to hurt you in any way , I don't want u to let you go away from me. " I said. " I know I understand " she just rest her head on my chest. " I want to become a singer so I would take u to concerts n dates , shopping n everything u want even club " I said . I want to treat her like a queen.

" A girl never wants to go shopping or concerts , she just want to spend time with her lover " she said. Im blessed with her. " Do u like spending time with me?" I ask her . " Yeah sort of " she said with a smirk on her face. " I love u baby" I hug her n kiss her cheeks. I want to kiss her lips but not now.

" R u ok if my frds come over to meet u ?" I ask her . " Hm its ur home " she said " no it's 'our' house " I said. " I don't pay the bills , so it isn't my house" she said. " But still it's 'our house' " I told her.

" Call whoever u want to call but they shouldn't perverts" she said getting up. " Actually I'm calling Harry , louis n Niall" I said. " I love to meet them , I need to meet Harry again " she said.

I hope she will be happy with me.