ROARING

(scence - nones pov)

" Pls don't make me do this!" He was touching her skin after a long time. Their hate to each other shouldent matter much now. He kept pushing her up by her neck around his hands, she may die by it. 

Maya was kept choking , the smoke of burning had inhale by her.

She had her rib bones broke.

Liam was strong enough to kill them easily.

" You betrayed me Liam!" She kept fighting back .

" You used me Maya!" Liam shout back to her. Before even Lev would stand back to his feets.

He throw Maya aside on floor,

" Where is Spencer!?" Liam stood against , ask to Lev as he keep his head on the hot metal . Lev already broke a arm by Liam

There's raining outside n house is burning down. The hotest of fire n smoke around they three or four keep sweat,

The house is almost burnt down half. Spencer ran away or hiding somewhere. Liam can barely see the both. 

Either one of us going to die

" You motherfucker ! You can't have my sister! You can't separate us . I swear to God , even after my dead I will kept my girl! Liam you will never have my family not Liana!!" Lev stood n punch Liam in his stomach.

Both man fight in the burning house like hungry tigers

" Sadly , I landed eyes on her , she's mine my brother in law or should I say late brother in law" Liam raised the gun to legs forehead.

Liam bang Lev heads on walls n before he can drop him fall the stairs, Maya came rushing n hit the rod on his head.

Causing Liam to fall the spot.

Maya pick up Lev n try to run.

Liam pick the rob n throw it at his traget

Both of them fell on face.

Liam ran behind them but Lev look behind n kick Liam's legs.

Liam kicked back harder, causing Lev to scream in pain.

Liam raised Maya by her hair," Liam let me go" Maya begged him.

" I loved you alot , but I'm a devil " he kissed Maya n then stab her below ribcage n killed her.

He throw her dead body away.

Her blood on his hand, he lick his blooded fingers.

" For the last time where is Spencer n I won't kill u!" Liam bend to Lev , filping his body on his back.

Lev face was blooded. His leg was broke, " no! But remember Liana isn't yours , she will not be your NEVER!"
Liam gunshot Lev there n there! He couldn't keep the fact of not having Liana back.

" LIANA IS MINE AND MINE ONLY! I OWN HER, HER BODY , HER SOUL, HER EVERYTHING! NOBODY COULD EVER TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME NOT EVEN YOU NOR HER!! Liam scream n explodes his angry n pain.