I am...

( third person pov)

Wtf Liam left earlier . This wasn't in my plane , now I have only a way , ' Spencer'.

I went hospital n ask name for him . " Room no 34" the receiptist said.

" Excuse is this 'spencer' room ?" I ask a lady who was on bench outside the room , " yes " she said . I was about to open the door n enter in , but she stop me , " who are you btw , if u have any work for him ,  tell me " she said.

" Nothing just paid his bills , I wanna gave him gifts . " I said , " oh really ?" She ask " yes wait r u his mother ?" I ask her eventhough I know that she was her mother. " Yes sir im " she was all most tears " please don't call me sir , im same as ur sons age , im here to help my frd like bother" I said .

Somehow we enter into his n had a little talk with her. Then Spencer open his eyes . I called the doctor .

" He is alright , right to go home , please take med. From shop " the doctor gave us a slip . 

We went inside the room n Spencer was wake , his mom hug him, they had a little talk then his mum introduce me to him.

Spencer shake hands with me , I ask his mum to give privacy.

" What do u want to talk that my mum can't hear ?" Spencer ask , " I know what happened to you n who did it but I can't tell you here , plus I know where is your girl " I said to him , " you mean Liana ?" He ask , " yes Liana as far as I know that she is alive" I said .

In two hours we left for his house , " so why did you come to me n why r u helpin me through ?" Spencer , " the people who took her away are my enemies , I don't want one more girl to suffer due to them , so I contact you but you got hospitalized n you have low bank balance , just let me help you " I request him , " thank you so much btw what is your name?" He ask as we get out of car n we were entering the home .

" I work for guns n army machine builder , I am....