¢®¥👶!

(Liana pov)
I rush back home after an horrible incident with Liam , what was he was saying , the way he just change sweet to arrogant. Idk what to do know.

I took a deep breath. Drank some water. I decided to lock all the door n window . Charge my phone. N took an knife with me . Vishwa has gone to her bf house . I text her everything happens just a hour ago. I change myself in normal clothes. I kept my bra on . Tomorrow was Friday . I had baby sitting. The cafeteria was closed tomorrow . Aleast Liam won't come there.

I pulled my drawer which was connected to bed

I pulled my drawer which was connected to bed. I saw an folded paper inside it . I open it to read this . I gap at what it was written n by whom.

* In letter*

Darling , you could hide from me but I will always find you. remember this world is too small for me to catch you. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and make you mine. im coming for you.x.
-l.p.

*Over*

  ( There was a dry white rose flower  in the letter )

I pick up the dry white rose. I like white rose than red ones. Who is this l.p. , might be Liam but I can't sure it . I can't even contact Spencer nor Vishwa. My parents doesn't even care about me.

( Whole night Liana can't sleep due to fear)

* In morning *
I was still scare of him , whoever it was I was scared.

I decided not to go to school and stay all day home .