Chapter One - Invisible

"She's not even moving."

"It will take some time, Jace. We don't even know what really happened to her, all I can tell is that she is completely drained of power."

"Completely?"

"Yes. I've never seen that before. It's amazing that she's even alive right now so you have to give her some time to heal," the doctor looked at Jace, "and that means keeping this quiet."

"I understand." Silence descended upon the two men as they stared at they girl lying in the bed.  She was newly seventeen but already it was easy to tell the girl would be a heart breaker. Her long brown locks fanned out against the pillow as she lay on her side sleeping peacefully. She was a living miracle, a complete loss of power was usually known as both rare and fatal, yet she had lived.

"Have you found out who she is yet?" the gray haired doctor finally questioned Jace.

"No. I can't figure it out. You'd think someone would have noticed a beauty like her just fainting in the middle of our main foyer but not a soul remembers who I'm talking about."

"Have you requested access to the files?"

"I have, it's being processed."

"I see." After a few more moments the doctor and the younger man both left the room. As they walked Jace began to finally pose aloud the questions that had been circling in his mind since he'd found the girl.

"Why wouldn't anyone have reported her missing yet? How could someone not notice her being gone for two days? Why didn't anyone even notice someone falling to the ground in the middle of the main foyer? We're supposed to be a family! And that means we should look after each other!" Jace looked at the doctor as if the old man held the answers but the doctor only shook his head and continued moving forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi :)

I really hope you enjoyed the first little blurb of this story. If you liked it please comment, vote or fan! Also if you think you'd like more of this story let me know and I'll get working on it! Sorry for any mistakes xox