Chapter Four - A Wonderful Day

After I'm done with my work I still stay in the building. I play ping pong with some colleagues to get to know them better but that's not the only reason why I'm still here. After we we had finished filming he asked if I'd like to spend the evening with him and of course I said yes. Right now he's showering, his afternoon training session ended about twenty minutes ago. I really enjoy playing with my new colleagues. They are really nice, especially Mitch who's also 19. His parents are from Portugal and so I can speak Portuguese with him which is pretty great. As Kai enters the room I don't notice him at first. Only as Cathy, another colleague of mine, touches my shoulder I see him. And the way he looks at me and Mitch makes my heart beat faster. He stares at us with different emotions in his gaze. The dominant one is... Jealousy? That makes me a little nervous but I try to not show that. I say good bye to my colleagues fast but unfortunately Mitch doesn't seem to appreciate that and he pulls me into a hug. I don't hug him back and just try to get away but his arms are wrapped around me too tightly. I notice Kai's gaze that's even more jealous now. "Mitch, let me go now.", I say and really push him away now, giving him a gaze that could maybe even kill him. Then I wave at the others and walk over to Kai. I hug him and whisper: "Hey Kai. Ready to leave?" He nods and even manages to smile a little now. I take my bag, then he takes my hand and we leave. Together we go downstairs and leave the building. As we arrive at his car Kai opens the trunk and puts my bag in there. Then he turns to me and hugs me again. "Now also hi from me. And sorry for being so weird upstairs. I just don't like this guy.", he whispers whilst holding me close. I also wrap my arms around him and inhale his scent before saying: "It's okay. He was kinda nice but that hug at the end was really weird and inconvenient. But the good thing is that it's over now and that I'm in the best possible hug right now." Kai smiles and feathers a kiss on my hairline. We stand there hugging for some more minutes but then get in the car. Gentleman like he opens the door for me and offers me his helping hand to get in. That's such a small gesture but it's so fucking cute. He closes the door, then walks around the car and also gets in. "Soooo.... What would you like to do? We could go for a walk or to a restaurant or I could show you where I live and we can watch a movie and order food.", he asks while looking at me. I immediately know my decision and say: "I'd love to see where you live and movie and food also sounds great!" Kai chuckles and then starts driving. Whilst driving we listen to music. Suddenly he takes his phone and taps on it a few times. Only seconds later I hear what he did as Castle of Glass by Linkin Park starts playing. During one of our first encounters I told him that it's my favourite song and I really can't believe he remembered that. I happily smile at him and start singing along loudly. Kai watches me and the road in silence, smiling bright. As the song is over I blush a little, I am a little embarrassed. I've never sung in front of anyone except for my family before. But the way Kai smiles at me makes me feel a lot better. "Wow, your voice is really beautiful. Can I hire you as my 24/7 singer?", he says, still smiling bright. I chuckle and then say: "If you really wanna do yourself that mischief..." He also starts chuckling but then gets serious again whilst saying: "Don't make fun of yourself like that, your voice really is fantastic." At the same time his free hand finds it's way to my hand. I allow him to take it and then look at our hands. It really makes me happy and the butterflies in my stomach are back.
After about thirty minutes of driving we arrive in front of a very modern building. We're now in Central London. Kak drives into the underground garage and parks the car. We get out and then walk to the lift. While waiting for it the German again takes my hand and I really enjoy the feeling of it. It's so warm and big and I just really love it.
Having arrived at third floor we step out of the lift and Kai pulls me to the door of his apartment. He unlocks and opens it and then says: "Welcome to my home." I smile bright and softly squeeze his hand and follow him inside. We're in a corridor whose sides are full of doors. Only two of them are open, one on our right and one at the end of the corridor. The room on our right is the bathroom and after having taken off our shoes and jackets we wash hands. Next I follow Kai through the other open door. "Wow!", I loudly gasp as I enter his living room. It's big and one of the walls is nothing but a panorama window that gives us a perfect view on the city. Also I like the way the room is furnished. There are lots of light colours like beige and it's really cozy but at the same time really modern. I walk around and look at everything, then I turn to Kai and say: "It's so beautiful here! I really like your style of interior!" He smiles and thanks me, then asks if I want to order some food now. I don't even have to answer the question because my stomach growls loudly. Kai chuckles and then opens an app where we can order food. We look at the different restaurants and then choose some Italian food. He chooses spaghetti carbonara and I take a pizza vegetariana. Whilst Kai orders the food I notice his PlayStation. "Kai? Can we play some Fifa whilst the food gets delivered? I love Fifa but I can't afford anything where I can play it and so I gotta use every chance.", I say whilst blushing a little. He smirks, pulls me into a tight hug again and then answers: "Of course. Can you turn it on already? I'll make us some peppermint lemon water, okay?" I nod and three minutes later were chilling on the couch, choosing our teams.