Chapter 30 - Love So Soft

Kai opens his eyes widely and asks: "Are you sure?" I nod and whisper: "Yes, I am ready and this is the perfect place and time. And you are the perfect partner. I want it, Kai. I want you." before connecting our lips again. It's a sloppy kiss but it's also full of love and very intense. The perfect start for this hopefully wonderful experience.

My hands still stroke over Kai's body but touching them isn't enough for me, I also want to see them, and so I let go of my boyfriend's lips for a moment and take his shirt off, revealing his gorgeous muscles. I fascinatedly stroke over the clearly defined lines. I have seen his body yesterday morning and so it didn't really change but I still feel like they are more defined every time I get to see them. He is just so fucking hot, it's incredible. I kiss down to his neck where I suck on his soft spot before keeping on with kissing his body. I kiss and touch his chest and abs and just try to show him how much I appreciate his body. Kai seems to really enjoy all that, he gasps and sighs from time to time whilst playing with my hair.

As I arrive at the seam of his sweatpants I look my boyfriend in the eyes, then I pull it and his boxers down. His dick jumps out, it's rock hard already. I love how much I can turn him on without even having done much. I gently wrap my fingers around his dick and enjoy the sound of his voice as he groans my name. I just love that so much, I love that he doesn't hold his moans back and just shows me how much he enjoys my touch.

I start moving my hand up and down at slow pace and after a rather short time also use my mouth. I let his cock glide in and out and let my tongue flick over his shaft and tip. At times it slips between his foreskin and his tip. I know how much Kai likes that and his reaction follows immediately in form of a loud groan. That encourages me to go a little further and massage his balls whilst taking his meat in deeper. I watch and listen to his reactions closely. It's such a big turn on for me. His whining and moaning sounds unbelievably hot but the way he looks is even hotter. His hair is a little sweaty, just like the skin on his whole body. His eyes are closed and his mouth is open a little bit. Also his abs are tensed constantly and yeah... Who doesn't like a well defined six-pack? It all is so fucking hot and I get wetter with every second.

After a few minutes I feel Kai's precum on my tongue. I swallow it and feather one last kiss on his dick before kissing my way up to his face again. Kai lustfully kisses me, exploring my mouth with his tongue and at the same time turns us so that he's lying on top now. His hands glide under my shirt again and a short moment later he takes it off and it lands in a corner of the room, followed by my bra. Kai's lips softly touch my neck as he kisses down to my boobs. He massages one of them whilst kissing and licking the nipple of the other one. It feels good but Kai knows what I need now and so his lips keep wandering down my body.

Whilst feathering light kisses on my belly Kai slides down my pants and slip. He takes them off and drops them next to the bed before giving me his full attention again. He lies down between my legs and puts my legs in a comfortable position. After having looked me in the eyes one last time he feathers a few kisses on my inner thighs, moving towards my princess parts. Having arrived there he kisses my clit and folds a few times, then he starts eating me out.

He nibbles on my wet lips, licks from my clit down to my entrance and back up, sucks on my clit and gives me all those great feelings I'd love to feel 24/7. He just really knows what he's doing and I am moaning loudly and grabbing the bedsheets and my legs shake as reaction to his touch. Suddenly I feel one of Kai's fingers at my entrance. It circles around it and teases me. "For God's sake, just do it, Kai!", I exclaim and then I let out a loud moan as I feel Kai's Finger inside of me. Since I'm totally turned on I don't need any time to get used to it and so Kai immediately starts moving his finger in and out at rather slow pace. It feels fantastic and I Bury my hand in his soft hair, ruffling through it and pull it it a little at times. After a short time Kai adds a second finger and I groan a little louder. His fingertips touch my most sensitive spots with every move Kai makes and I get turned on more and more with every minute. As he gracefully adds a third finger I cramp a little. It isn't painful, just a little inconvenient, but Kai gives me a moment so I can get used to it before he starts moving his fingers slowly. Whilst doing that he still licks and sucks on my clit. The tension builds up more and more woth every second and after a few minutes it gets released. I feel like my whole body is exploding as I come. My lower belly rhythmically cramps around Kai's fingers and several waves of intense feelings roll over my body. Kai has given me a few orgasms in my life already but this one is the best one I've ever had. The feelings  that roll over me are just so fucking intense and the heat that spreads over my body feels so damn good.

Kai gently pulls his fingers out of me and kisses his way up to my face again. He strokes over my blushed cheek with his right hand and then connects our lips. As always a flame of love burns inside of my chest whilst we kiss intensively. But I want more and so I reach out for a condom. I hand it to Kai and nod to make clear that I really want to have sex with him right now. Kai kisses me softly, then he takes the condom and unwraps it. He puts it on and then lies down between my legs. I wrap my arms around him and connect our lips again. Kai puts one arm around me and uses the other hand to adjust his tip to my entrance. He looks me in the eyes and I slightly nod. He understands that signal and slowly slides his meat in.

Since he's perfectly prepared me it doesn't hurt and it is barely inconvenient. Nevertheless Kai gives me a moment to get used to his size but he can see that I already like it a lot and so he starts moving. The things I feel right now drive me crazy. The way he just perfectly glides in and out whilst still kissing me, the way his right hand strokes over my boobs and abs, the way he looks me in the eyes, the feeling of being both physically and emotionally close to him, the warmth spreading over my whole body, the love burning inside my chest... It's just so crazy and intense. I have never felt that way before, I never thought sex could be so wonderful, so far it's been more like a torture for me but with Kai it's... I can't even put in words how good it feels. He hits my g-point with every of his slow, deep thrusts which makes my legs shake already. As he then also starts rubbing my clit it becomes even more intense and I feel this special kind of tension build up more with every second. I dig my fingers in Kai's shoulder and whisper: "Keep going just like that, I'm coming soon." Kai nods and then does exactly that, he doesn't change anything and only half a minute later the tension gets released in and explosion of emotions. I scratch Kai's back and loudly groan his name whilst my insides tighten around his cock. That seems to also tip Kai over the edge, his dick flinches inside of me and he loudly moans my name whilst filling the condom with his juice.

For a moment we remain in this position, him on top and inside of me, kissing me intensively, but then Kai pulls out and rolls off me to put the condom in the bin. I also get out of bed and go pee, then I return to Kai's bed and snuggle up to him. My boyfriend wraps both of his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. For a moment we just lie there in silence, then is start drawing circles on his chest with my fingertips and whisper: "That was perfect, Kai. Thank you for giving me this wonderful experience." he chuckles, kisses my forehead and answers: "I'm happy you appreciated it. I definitely did, it was the best sex I've ever had so far and I can't wait to have even better times with you. I love you Gigi." That makes my heart beat faster, I feel exactly the same, I can't wait to gain more experience with Kai. To feel him more often. "I can't imagine anything better than that. I love you too, Kai. More than anything else in the world.", I say, then we both stay silent and just listen to each other's heartbeat whilst wallowing in memories of this perfect first time.