Chapter 42 - Fuck Off!

"Babe? Are you rea- Oh my god, you looks so fucking good!", Kai says whilst taking a peek through the door. I look in the mirror and get the eyecontact with him whilst braiding my hair, then I whisper: "Thank you, Kai. I need three more minutes, okay? I gotta finish my hairdo, do my eyeliner and apply some lipstick." "Alright. But let me do that hair thing. You just want it to be braided, don't you?", Kai answers whilst stepping towards me and wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Yeah. And that would be very kind. You look fantastic by the way.", I say before turning my head so I can kiss his cheek. He really does look amazing. He's wearing a light grey button up which just perfectly wraps around the contoures of his muscles. His hair is styled perfectly and there's this beautiful glance in his eyes, this glance of love and happiness. He looks absolutely gorgeous.

Whilst I do my eyeliner and apply some dark red lipstick Kai gently takes my hair in his hands and perfectly braids it. "Why can you do it that perfectly? I always wonder about that.", I ask quietly while watching him. Kai smiles a little and then explains: "I used to help Lea with her hair when she was going out. Our brother always was overprotective and didn't want her to go on dates but she needed help because her fingers were always slipping off her hair when she was nervous and then I started helping her. And I'm happy I did because now I can braid your hair which is a lot of fun and also creates some special kind of intimacy." I smile happily, lean against him and just watch him finish my hairdo. As he's done I thank him again, we kiss and then we leave our apartment. As my sixth advent calender present Kai invited me to the Brazilian restaurant again an so were going there now.

Just like when we were here for the first time it tastes absolutely amazing. It tastes like home. I really enjoy it. Not only because of the great food but also because I am having a great time with Kai. We talk and laugh a lot and he holds my hand pretty much all the time, softly stroking over my palm with his thumb. He's just auch a wonderful, Cute, loving boyfriend and I am so happy to have him by my side. It's just a perfect evening we spend. Until we leave the restaurant.

Suddenly there are flashes everywhere. And people. They are all around us, not giving us even a millimetre of space. I am totally shocked and the only thing I manage to do is grabbing my boyfriend's arm. I hold onto it tightly and dig my fingernails into his flesh through his jacket whilst the paparazzi keep coming into our personal space whilst trying to make us answer any of their questions.

"Kai, is it true that you are paying her rent already and that you will buy a house for you two soon?"
"Giovanna, is it true that you're trying to get pregnant? Did it work already?"
"How are you getting along with Giovanna's family, Kai?"
"Kai,what does you family think about you dating a girl from a foreign nation who's also a person of colour?"
"Gigi how do you feel spending Kai's money without having worked for it?"
"Is it true that you're gonna star an onlyfans account soon, Gigi?"

The paps ask those ans loads of more questions that are very disturbing. They're really giving me anxiety, especially because many of the questions are about either topics I am struggling with myself like the money thing or about very private topics like pregnancy, contraception and similar things. But even worse than the questions is the fact that they are coming so fucking close to us, bumping into us and holding their cameras with their bright flashes into our faces. It's really disturbing and my hand wraps around Kai's arm even tighter. Also I press my body tighter against him whilst it starts shaking very badly. I'm so damn scared right now, I've never experienced anything similar and it's really overwhelming and scary. If I could I'd just run away but there are too many people around us, there is no coming through. I feel that tears start filling my eyes slowly but then something happens that fully breaks my heart and makes me cry.

"Kai, what do you think about the fact that Gigi was in Manchester and cheated on you with Marcus Rashford?"

Cheated? Me? I have cheated on Kai? With Marcus? What? What the hell? That... That totally ain't true! I never cheated on him and I never would! And especially not with my best friend's boyfriend! Why... Why do those paps have to spread rumours like that? And what if Kai believes them and hates me now? It's all so confusing and overwhelming and I just can't hold back my tears anymore.

As Kai notices my crying the angry look an his face gets even worse and he shouts: "Fuck off!" at the paparazzi. "She never cheated on me and I know that! Fuck Off with all of your rumours and get a normal job. Is your partner really fucking you so bad that you need to slobber over our life and especially our sex life?"

That seems to shock the paparazzi at least a little, for a moment they stop taking pictures and moving with us. Kai uses that moment to pull me woth him, basically running with me already. I follow him, still unable to really do anything. As soon as we arrive at his car Kai opens the door, makes me get inside and closes my seat belt, then he joggs around the car and takes a seat on the driver's seat, then driving away fast so we get away from the crowd of disrespectful journalists.