Chapter 19 - Morning Love

In the next morning I wake up by the singing of a bird right in front of my window. The crown of some tree is there and it seems like some bird is living there. But I really like this way of waking up. As I open my eyes I see the morning sun shine into the room. Since the tree is in front of the window and some wind is blowing through the leaves the sun leaves some constantly changing pattern on the floor. It looks truly beautiful but not as beautiful as Kai. As I turn around in his arms and look at his face I'm totally amazed. The iridescent morning light perfectly highlights his jawline and he's sleeping peacefully which looks very beautiful and cute. On his lips there is a soft, little smile. Also his hair is a little messy but it all looks so gorgeous and so I can't stop smiling. I just really can't believe that this man is mine. It's so unreal. But it makes me the happiest I've ever been. The love and support he gives me... Just incredible. He just always knows exactly what I need, like yesterday when he took me to the Brazilian restaurant. I really needed this break from work and going to a place that reminds me of home was very good and gave me a lot of energy.
I slowly pull one of my arms out of Kai's hug and put my hand on his warm cheek. My hand brushes over his face, first my hand palm, then just my fingertips. I stroke along every single bone of his face until I arrive at his lips. The little smile still is there and as I softly touch his lips with my pointer it becomes even brighter. "Good morning princesa.", Kai mumbles with his deep, raspy morning voice which gives me chills. Whilst he says that his eyes stay closed. I smile bright and answer: "Good morning beautiful." He opens his eyes, chuckles quietly and asks: "Beautiful?" I blush, nod and answer: "Yeah, you look absolutely gorgeous right now. I mean... You always do but right now you look extraordinary good." which makes him chuckle even more. He pulls me a little closer and then whispers: "Thanks my love. But you still look a whole lot better than me." before kissing me softly. The butterflies in my stomach immediately go crazy. We might be kissing every single day but it's still so special to me.
Our lips move in perfect sync and even though the kiss is soft it's really intense. But I want it to be even more intense and so my tongue tip taps against his bottom lip. Kai smiles into the kiss and opens his mouth slightly. I softly let my tongue glide into his mouth where it immediately starts playing with his. At first it's quite soft but I intensify it more and more until it's really sloppy. Meanwhile my hands stroke over Kai's naked upper body. His skin is warm and soft but I can feel his hard muscles underneath it and I absolutely love that. Kai's breath becomes a little shaky and a trace of goosebumps follows my hands. I smirk, those intense reactions somehow mean a lot to me.
Kai now also touches me. His hands wander under my sleeping shirt and he places them on my sides which they slowly stroke over. They move up and down at slow pace and I get goosebumps because I'm so sensitive there. "Mhhhhhh, Kai.", I quietly groan into the kiss and he answers by smiling bright. I now roll over and get on top of him. Before I lean down to kiss him again I take off my shirt, revealing my boobs. As soon as our lips meet again Kai gently grabs my boobs and starts massaging them which leads to me groaning into his mouth. It really feels amazing and I enjoy it a lot. Whilst our kiss becomes even more sloppy I can feel Kai's dick grow. He separates our lips for a moment and under this shaky breath says: "Sorry but you're so damn hot, I just can't help it." which sounds a little worried. I smile and answer: "Don't say sorry, it's normal. And I like it." whilst slowly moving my hips in circles. Kai gasps my name and digs his fingers in my skin whilst closing his eyes, he seems to really enjoy my movements. That gives me a lot more confidence and I dare to kiss down to his neck. I search for his soft spot and as I find it I softly suck on it, enough to make him moan but not enough to make a hickey. I don't know if Kai likes having them in places that can be seen even when he's dressed.
Kai softly moans my name and grabs my ass which I counter with a surprised sound. But it feels very good, I appreciate it a lot, especially as he starts massaging my butt. Suddenly Kai turns us around again so that he is on top again. He looks me deep in the eyes and then, with a trace of nervousness, says: "Princesa, if it's okay for you I'd like to give you a little treat." I nod and happily whisper: "I'd love that." He smiles and kisses me with loads of love, then he quietly says: "If you want me to stop or anything doesn't feel good tell me, okay?" I nod and connect our lips once again before he kisses my neck. I gasp his name as he sucks on my soft spot but then tell him to stop before a hickey appears. I really don't want to have one on my neck whilst working, some colleagues already are pissed because of our relationship and I really don't need more nasty comments. My boyfriend accepts that wish and his lips continue wandering down my body. After shortly giving my boobs a treat he feathers several kisses on my belly until he arrives at my panties. Whilst his fingers play with the seam he looks me in the eyes, asking for a confirmation with his gaze. I slightly nod and lift my hip up a little so he can remove my slip easily.
Now I'm a little scared. Okay, scared ain't the right word because I really want this and it feels great. It's more like... Being excited and a little insecure. But the excitement is bigger than my insecurities and so I relax a little. Kai gently spreads my legs with his hands and feathers several little kisses in my inner thighs, working his way towards my princess parts. Having arrived there he just looks at them for a moment, then he strokes through them with his pointer once before whispering: "So beautiful." His words and touch send shivers down my spine and I softly gasp his name.
Kai now lowers his head and starts exploring my vulva with his tongue. It strokes over my vulva lips, circles around my entrance, slips inside of me a little just to get out again, then it strokes over my wet folds again until it arrives at my clit. The first touch there is such a new, special feeling. It's... Incredible. My ex never even tried to satisfy me like that and ai I really have never experienced this kind of touch. One of my hands grabs the bedsheets whilst I bury the other one in Kai's hair which I ruffle through. Kai's tongue softly touches my clit again, then starts flicking over it regularly and that really drives me crazy. Also he starts sucking hard and I really can't hold my moans back. It feels incredible.
As Kai moves one hand to my process parts and places a finger at my entrance I stop him for a moment. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Just... Just continue doing what you did, okay?", I say nervously. Kai nods, softly kisses the hand I used for stopping him and then continues eating me out. His tongue and lips that he uses for nibbling on my wet folds bring me closer and closer to the edge and suddenly my whole body flexes and my insides tighten. The great feelings discharge in an explosion with a following wave that runs over my body. I never came before, my ex never cared about it and didn't even try and before I met Kai the relationship between me and my body was really bad, and that makes it even more intense and special. I loudly groan Kai's name and pull his hair whilst all that happens.
As I've calmed down a little Kai feathers one last kiss on my vulva, then he kisses his way up to my face again. He softly connects our lips and I happily return the kiss before saying: "Thank you so much Kai. That... That was incredible. I've never felt anything similar before... To be honest that even was my first orgasm ever." He smiles and says: "Well then I am very happy that I had the honour to experience this special moment with you, princesa." before kissing me again. This kiss is more intense again and my right hand glides down his body. As it arrives at the seam of his boxers Kai stops it for a moment and whilst looking me in the eyes says: "You don't have to do this, Gigi." "I know. But I want to.", I say, smiling bright, then I kiss him again whilst letting my hand slip in his underpants. I nervously but gently grab his dick and start moving my hand up and down. Kai immediately starts moaning loudly and digs his fingers in my shoulder. That he seems to appreciate it gives me some more confidence and I move my hand a little faster and with more pressure, closely watching his reactions. His eyes are closed and his mouth is open which honestly looks so fucking hot... Like... Damn, how can someone looks so hot?
Suddenly Kai's dick starts flinching and he groans even louder whilst coming on my hand. I'm a little surprised that it took such a short time only but I guess he just really enjoyed it. After some time he has needed to calm down again Kai kisses me again and whispers: "Thank you so much princesa, that was awesome." I smile happily and then kiss him again, pressing myself against him. I now really want to spend the few minutes until we have to get up cuddling and thinking about this very intimate and wonderful experience.