Chapter 21 - What Happened?

Still Kai's POV

The training session is going great. At first we train some standards and I score a few headers and put the ball in the net directly as we do some free kick training. Also I always put the ball in the goal as we train penalties. But the best thing is the training match at the end of the session. I get to play with Timo, Mason, N'Golo and Ben Chilwell. They're my favourite teammates and we are a very good team. In the minutes we're playing we don't give the others any change to get close to our goal. Instead we're playing very offensive and score a few goals. I score two of them and also assist one that Mason scores. Everything is going perfect today, it's like I'm floating. Gigi and our lovemaking this morning kinda really gave me a push. OK, waking up next to her always gives me a push. The thing that makes my performance today that great is our lovemaking. It's just.... It's been the most intimate and special thing I've experienced in my life so far and that Gigi trusts me that much makes me so very happy and clearly affects my performance.
As our training session is over we all go into the cabin and take a shower before getting dressed. Whilst doing that I talk to Ben and Mason, dreamily talking about Gigi and how happy she makes me. My two friends are very happy for me, I can clearly see that. Also they tell me. "Gigi seems to be very nice. I think we should have a movie or video game night with y'all to get to know her a little more. So far we just know her from the one video we shot with her and from the stories you're telling us every day. I think you really should introduce us all. ", Mason says and Ben agrees. "Fine. How about next Monday? On Tuesday we have our free day and Gigi starts working in the afternoon so we all can sleep a little longer which probably is a good idea after a movie or gaming night.", I answer and both of them confirm that we can meet then. Then we have to stop talking because the coach is telling us a few things. He mentions good and bad things from training and praises my friends and me. I blush a little but a happy smile finds it's way on my face. I love it when I do great and get praised for that. It always pushes me to become even better.
Anyway, after having got dressed I enter the social media building to pick up my gorgeous girlfriend. She still has to work for about twenty minutes but for normal it ain't a problem if I sit down in a corner and watch her. As I arrive in her office she clearly is upset. "Hey babe, what happened?", I ask whilst stepping closer. She turns to me and starts sobbing whilst reaching out for me. Her crying breaks my heart and I pull her as close as possible. I slowly stroke over her back and kiss her forehead, trying to comfort her. "Th-th-there were some g-girls in front o-of the building and they... They th-threatened me that they would k-k-kill me if I didn't break u-up with you. They said I-I-I was a bitch who is j-just explo-ho-hoiting you. And they ca-called me ugly and worthless. And I.... I think it's true. I-I-I don't deserve you, you a-are way too good for m-me.", she stammers. That breaks my heart even more. I keep ruffling through Gigi's hair and again kiss her forehead before whispering: "Princesa. Look at me. I am not too good for you. And you are neither ugly nor worthless nor exploiting me. You are gorgeous. Everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, you cheeks, your nose, your lips, your neck, your shoulders, your back, your boobs, your belly, your arms, your hands, your hips, your butt, your legs, your feet... Everything. You are the most gorgeous person in the world. And they are just jealous because none of them could ever be even close to your beauty. And none of them could ever be close to your intelligence and creativity. You're literally the most intelligent person in the world and that, mixed with your creativity, makes you such a great social media and sports marketing person. You just really know how to approach the fans and give them what they want whilst also advertising the club's products. None of those weird girls could ever do that. They're jealous, nothing more. Really, don't listen to them, princesa. And I am sure that their threats are nothing but hot air. But if you feel more secure if you have someone who accompanies you to the door I'll arrange that. I'll do it myself as often as possible and I'll find someone who does it on the other days, hm?"
Gigi nods and snuggles up to me closer, then she gasps: "That would be good I think. At least for a few days. Thank you Kai. For everything." I smile and say: "You don't have to thank me. You are my girlfriend and taking care of you is my job and my favourite activity. I love you Gigi." before kissing her softly. She returns the kiss and presses herself even closer against me, then she answers: "I love you too, Kai. And sorry that I'm always that insecure." I stroke a piece of hair out of her face and then whisper: "It's okay princesa. You don't have any reason for being insecure though. You're literally perfect. And now let's go home and cuddle, you definitely need that right now." She agrees, saves the document she was working in and then lets me help her put on her jacket. I take her hand and together we leave the building, heading back to my apartment.