Chapter 11 - You Look Stunning!

"What do you think about this one?", I ask Kai as I step out of the dressing room. He looks at me and lets his gaze wander over every single centimetre of the dress I am wearing. It's light pink, goes down to the knees and has a lacing in the back. I think it's the perfect dress and Kai seems to think the same: "You look absolutely stunning. I will buy that for you, no matter how good you look in the other clothes, this one has to go home with us." I chuckle and lean forward to hug him. If I could I would kiss him but with masks that isn't really possible. But hugging him already feels so good that it ain't too bad. As we let go of each other I return to the dressing room and put on the next piece. It's a long, caramel coloured jump suit with a v-neckline and spaghetti straps and it looks very nice with my skin and hair. Oh, and it makes my body look really good, it shows off my boobs, waist and butt in a way that is quite beautiful. Not too offensively but it makes the outfit elegant and sexy at the same time. I again leave the changin room and Kai's jaw drops as he looks at me. "Wow, princesa, you look so fucking good in that! We gotta take that too. This elegant and sexy but not too sexy vibe is fantastic! I love it!", he says whilst walking around me to see it from all sides. Before he sits down again he slaps my butt once, making me squeak and chuckle. He also laughs and then hands me another thing. "Please try on this one as well. I think it'll look fantastic on you.", he says and smiles at me which I can see in his eyes. I nod, take the thing he handed me and then return to the changing room where I finally really look at it. It's a white dress with baby pink, dark pink, lilac and purple flowers. It's goes down to the mid of the thighs, has a v-neckline at the front and two cut outs at the sides. It looks really beautiful and so I can't wait to put it on. "Kai? Can you help me with the zipper?", I ask as I've pulled the dress over my head. Only seconds later my boyfriend enters the changing room. Since the room isn't big he's standing very close behind me. I can feel his hot breath at my neck which gives me chills. Kai notices that, chuckles quietly and then feathers a soft kiss on my back before closing the zipper. The dress fits perfectly and looks amazing. "You look gorgeous, princesa. You should definitely wear this for the summer party next week. And the pink one for our dinner date this evening.", Kai whispers. I lean against him and turn my head to him to kiss him. We've both pulled our masks down for that and our lips now move in perfect sync. Kai's hands stroke down my body until they arrive at my waist where they then rest. I really enjoy this closeness for a moment but we let go of each other after a few seconds already because we don't want to spend too much time in this changing room, we both think those rooms are disgusting. We go to the cash desk and Kai pays the clothes. I don't really like it when he pays but he insisted doing so and so I just let him pay. The same thing happens in a shoe store where he buys me some really beautiful beige and some really gorgeous light pink heels. "Thank you so much Kai. Those things are so gorgeous.", I say as we're back in the car. Next I lean forward to hug and kiss him. Kai returns the kiss immediately and ruffles through my curls which I really love. Then he whisper: "My beautiful princess deserves beautiful clothes." I blush and feather another kiss on his lips, then we drive to his apartment where we get ready for the date night. We'll go to a restaurant with Timo, Paula, Lea and Jan. Also Bernd Leno and his wife Sophie will join us. I'm quite nervous but I also look forward to getting to know his friends and siblings a little better.
I put on the light pink dress, just as Kai wanted, and then take care of my hair. I love my natural curls but I want them to look more defined and so I have to style them a little. I next put on some makeup. I keep it rather simple but quite shiny, I use some champagne tones on my eyelid and as highlighter. As Kai enters the bathroom and looks at me his jaw drops and he says: "You look so damn good, princesa. The outfit, the hair, the makeup... Damn, you're a fucking snack!" I blush once again and chuckle before connecting our lips for a soft kiss. As we let go of each other Kai licks my lip gloss off his lips. "Mhhhh, strawberry.", he says before laughing. I also start laughing and then wrap my arms around him. "You look fantastic as well, by the way. You look stunning in this Sark. Shows off you muscles in a very nice way. And I can't wait to unwrap them after dinner tonight.", I say and a big smile finds it's way on his face. "I can't wait for that either.", he answers and then offers me my hand. I take it and together we go to the apartment's door where we left our shoes. We put them on and then leave for our date.