Chapter 34 - Staying Fit

Oh lord, quarantine really sucks. I mean... I love spending so much time with Kai, cuddling with him, cooking with him, playing video games with him and whatever, but I'd really love to go for a walk, even though it's raining a lot which of course is normal for November in London. Being stuck in an apartment for such a long time just really gets on my nerves, I'm way too active for that. And I know that Kai feels the same.

Apropos Kai, he left for his home gym about five minutes ago but now he's leaving it again. "Don't you have to train? I mean... They told you to stay fit.", I say whilst hugging him. Kai holds me close and loudly inhales my scent before whispering: "Yeah but I have problems with breathing whilst doing the runs and they told me to not do weight lifting more than two days in a row and I've been doing it in the past two days already." He just holds me close for another moment, then he adds: "Also I know a more fun way to stay fit. Fun for the two of us." with a dirty look on his face. I immediately know what he means but I act innocent and ask: "Really? What kind of workout do you mean?"

Kai smirks and grabs my butt whilst sucking in my neck, then he whispers: "A deep one." before taking off my shirt. Okay, actually I just stole one of Kai's shirts and wore it like a dress which means that now I'm wearing nothing but my string. He smirks and grabs my boobs, massaging them gently. "Mhhhh, Kai !", I moan against his lips whilst letting my hands slip under his shirt which I take off just lik his pants. My boyfriend lifts me up and carries me into the bedroom. There he throws me onto the bed before crawling over me but I have other plans.

I turn us around so that I'm on top of him now. My lips wander from his lips over his neck, chest and abs down to his boxers, leaving a trace of hickeys. Now that I'm the only one seeing his body in the next few days I can finally do that. I look him in the eyes and then fully undress him. His dick jumps out and even hits my face which makes both of us laugh a little. Then I wrap my hand around his cock and lower my head to suck him off.

I take almost his full length in my mouth, suck hard an let my tongue play with it. It flicks over his shaft and tip, playing with his foreskin and just exploring every milimetre of his meat. Kai moans constantly and grabs my hair, playing with it whilst I play with his dick. He clearly enjoys everything I do and I decide to do even more. I take his dick in deeper and deeper and then deep throat him. "Fuck!", Kai groans whilst tensing his legs. I I happily listen to this moan and the following ones and just keep sucking and licking his dick whilst also touching my own private parts. As it starts flinching, meaning that he's only seconds away from his orgasm, I stop and let go of his cock. Kai lets out an unamused sound and shows me a little death stare. I just chuckle and crawl upwards. I get a condom out of his night desk, put it on his dick and pull my slop aside, then I glide down on his length.

We both moan loudly whilst I stay in position for a moment to get used to the feeling of being filled completely. Then I start moving. I experiment a little with my moves. From up and down to back and forth to circles I try everything. It all feels amazing but having him deep inside me and feel his dick move by my circling whilst being able to kiss him again feels best and so I let my hips circle and lean down to connect our lips. Kai lustfully returns the kiss ans our tongues fight for dominance. His wins the fight and he roars contentedly as reaction. Then he wraps his arms around my waist tightly and holds me whilst thrusting into me at fast pace. I loudly moan his name, it just feels so fucking good to be so close to him and his movements are so damn great, pace and depth are perfect. I really enjoy it all and it really ain't a wonder that I come after only a few minutes.

"Kai!", I groan loudly whilst my insides tighten around his dick and the shock waves roll over my body. Kai just keeps thrusting into me and digs his fingers in my skin. Then he finally finishes off as well, scratching my back and filling the condom with his juice. We both need some time to recover from the intensity, then he throws the condom away and pulls me close. "That was... Wow. Can't even put it in words.", he whispers before kissing my forehead. I just smile and then kiss him whilst enjoying the touch of his warm, naked body.