Chapter 40 - Number One

"Good morning.", I say whilst yawning as I enter the living room. Kai and I had a wonderful gaming night with Ben, Mason and Mase' best friend Declan Rice who's a very nice guy. Its crazy how cool all of Kai's teammates and their friends are, it really feels like we're all a big family. They're just so wonderful and I am so happy that I get to be part of this family. And when it comes to Kai's English friends Ben, Mase and Dec are my favourite friends so far. Therefore they will come over this evening for another gaming night which I really appreciate. But for now it's some time for just Kai and me. And I really can't wait to spend the whole day cuddling and talking. It's December 1st and therefore it's really cold. Also it ist storming and raining and leaving the house is exactly what we don't like. Fortunately Kai has a day off today and I only have to upload a YouTube video which I can do from home. That means that we have to whole day for doing whatever we want.

Anyway, Kai steps towards me, pulls me in his arms and whispers: "Good morning querida. Did you sleep well?" I nod and then smile as he connects our lips for a kiss. As always his lips are very soft and warm, just perfect for me. I am literally addicted to them. Good for me that Kai's my boyfriend and I get to kiss them each and every day.

Kai gently let's go of me and looks me in the eyes for a moment whilst softly stroking over my sides. Then he takes my hand and pulls me with him, saying: "I got something for you." A little curious I follow him and let him make me sit down on the sofa. He disappears for a moment and then returns with a big box filled with little decoratively wrapped up things. On each of them there's a little number. From 1 to 24. It's an advent calender.

"I know that you aren't a fan of the cold days and especially not when you have to leave the apartment in the dark whilst it's raining when you gotta work early and so I thought I'd make sure you have something making you smile at least a little bit in the morning. ", Kai says whilst affectionately stroking over my hair without losing eye contact. Oh lord, why is this man so cute? This is so.... So fucking adorable! This man really drives me crazy, this love and cuteness is so... I can't even put in words how happy he makes me.

"Oh god, Kai, that's so kind of you. Thank you so much. But you don't have to buy me things all the time, I don't want you do spend all your money on me!", I say before kissing him. Kai softly returns the kiss before whispering: "I know querida. But I want to. I love you and I want to make sure you're happy at any time of your life." my heart and pretty much my whole body as well is prickling right now. I feel so fucking loved and I am so fucking happy because of Kai. "I love you too, Kai. And honestly, this is so damn cute and it makes me so damn happy. You don't know how perfect you are but really, you're absolutely  perfect and you make me the happiest girl in the world.", I whisper before kissing him again. Every cell of my body burns in love and affection for Kai and pure happiness floods my whole body. Kai gently pulls me even closer by my waist, wrapping both his arms around me now and holding me close. I happily snuggle up to him and just enjoy the closeness. I'm addicted to this. To his warmth, scent, touch, presence, just his everything. I'm addicted to Kai.

After a felt eternity we let go of each other and Kai asks: "How about you opening the first package, hm?" I nod and then stand up and look at the box, trying to find it. It's in one corner, buried under a few other packages, but then I find it. I grab it and then sit down on Kai's lap before slowly starting to unwrap it. It's one of those beautiful little Spotify glass sculptures. It's the song "You are the reason" by Callum Scott and one of my favourite pictures of us. Paula took it a few weeks ago when we met her and Timo at Bernd's and Sophie's house. I was sitting on Kai's lap, his arms wrapped around me, and I snuggled up to him very close, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my head on his shoulder and smiling happily whilst Bernd was telling some nice story about him and Sophie. Kai's glance is also soft and happy and there is a cute smile on his face. I absolutely love this pic and I love this song. Kai is the reason. He is the reason for me feeling good and being happy.

"Kai, this is so beautiful! Thank you so, so much! I will definitely put it on my desk at work so I can look at it all day every day. Oh god, I absolutely love this! Thank you  Kai. Thank you so, so much! You're literally an angel!", I say whilst staring at it with a big smile on my face. "That was the plan. Some every day happiness for my beautiful angel.", Kai answers whilst stroking my hair out of my face. Then he kisses me again, this time more intense, putting his tongue down my throat after a few seconds only. I totally enjoy where this is going and happily smile into the kiss.