Chapter 27 - Love And Trust

Sorry for not uploading for a few days. Unfortunately it might stay like this for some time because a few days ago my vet told me that my dog is gonna die soon and I want to spend as much time as possible with her. Thanks for understanding and enjoy the chapter!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Gigi's POV again

The last days have been quite rough. Not only because I've been working a lot, both at Chelsea and at a wedding where I also had to edit the pictures afterwards. The main reason why it's been rough is Kai. After Shirley touched him he's been sleeping bad, it really upset him. After the things my ex did to me I really know how he's feeling and it breaks my heart. Kai is such a wonderful person and doesn't deserve this pain. Nobody does but especially not him. Seeing him that upset makes me want to cry all day long.

Tomorrow we all will go to Manchester for the match against united and I decided to make a relaxed spa evening for us. I think we both need some relaxed time together with good food, a hot bath, a nice movie, loads of cuddles and some talks. Right now Kai is at training and I am making dinner. I'm making a lentil dal with rice and a beetroot curry. It's healthy, very light, tastes great and the spices are good for the digestive system. It's exactly what we both need right now.

As Kai comes home I'm almost done with cooking. I've just decorated the table with candles and some beautiful flowers as my boyfriend enters the apartment. I walk to him and pull him in a hug. We kiss softly, then I say: "Welcome home, querido. Take you shoes and jacket off and then sit down at the table, I am almost done cooking." He smiles bright and answers: "Thank you Gigi. It smells amazing." before feathering another kiss on my lips. I return it and show him a loving smile, then return to the kitchen where I dress the plates for dinner. I'm one of those people who need their food to be arranged beautifully. If it doesn't look beautiful on the plate I can't really enjoy food. Sounds crazy, I know, but arranging it beautifully only takes half a minute more than throwing everything on the plate and it makes eating so much more fun that I just can't resist making it beautiful.

As both plates look good I take them and carefully carry them to the dining table where Kai is sitting already. I put the plates on the table and sit down. Kai looks at the food, then at me and then at the food again. "Wow, it looks absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much Gigi.", he says, then lifts my hand to his lips and kisses it softly. I smirk and answer: "The last days have been so rough for you and for me as well and I just thought that a relaxed spa evening before leaving tomorrow is exactly what we need. I bought some nice bathing foam and I saw that Monsieur Claude and his daughters is available on Netflix right now. We could take a bath and talk and then watch the movie and cuddle, hm?" Kai nods with cheers and agrees, then we start eating.

As we're done with eating Kai leans back and says: "That was fucking awesome. I haven't been that full in months! It just tasted too amazing. Thank you so much for spoiling me like that." I chuckle and answer: "Glad that you like it. And you just deserve to be spoiled. You always spoil me so much but you also have the right to be spoiled. And now let's go to the bathroom, im cold." Kai laughs quietly and then takes my hand. Together we enter the bathroom where I start running us a bath. Whilst the hot water fills the bathtub Kai and I get undressed whilst kissing. I try to put all my love and support in the kiss, I just know that Kai needs it right now. And I need it too. I need to feel his warmth and love. Our love. Our trust. Our togetherness.

Whilst we kiss my arms at first are wrapped around my boyfriend's neck but then I move them a little. I stroke over Kai's shoulders, upper arms and chest and he seems to enjoy that but as I stroke further and my hands get closer to his private parts his body tenses and he pushes me aside a little. His whole body starts shaking and I hear his breath get unregular. "I-I can't. Sorry.", Kai stammers and looks down. I step to him again, pull him in my arms and look him in the eyes whilst saying: "That's totally okay, querido. You don't have to be sorry. I know how you feel and just remember the first times you touched me. It was so hard for me and sometimes I also just couldn't. I know how hard it is for you right now. And we don't have to do anything sexual right now. We can just cuddle and talk and kiss and enjoy some togetherness, okay?" Kai nods and sobs quietly which really breaks my heart again. I pull him closer and just hold my boyfriend for a moment, trying to give him what he needs.

He digs his fingers in my shoulders and cries bitterly. I hold him, kiss his cheek and quietly whisper comforting words. Also I stroke over his muscular back and press my body against him so he can feel my warmth. It takes some minutes but then Kai calms down a little. I stroke his tears away and whisper: "Querido, I am so sorry for what happened. You really don't deserve this. But I promise you that you don't have to go through it alone. I will support you with everything. Always. And I will love you. Always. You are not alone. And you will never be. I'll always, ALWAYS be there for you and we can do this together. I love you, Kai." He just presses himself against me and gasps: "Thanks, Gigi. I love you too.", then we sit down in the bathtub. He sits between my legs and I hug him from behind. We just enjoy the warmth of the water and our closeness and talk. Not just normal talking, it's deep talk. Kai really tells me his deepest feelings. The fear. The feeling of being dirty. The feeling of her still touching him. The disgust. There's a lot of things he's feeling and he tells me about them and I ensure that I will be there for him. Even though the topic could be a lot better the time we spend in the bathtub feels magical because of the deep love and trust we have for each other.