Chapter 22 - Marie

Gigi's POV again

The next morning both Kai and I get up quite early. I have to start working early, he has to be at training an hour later but he wanted to spend the morning with me because I'm still a little upset because of these girls yesterday. I mean... There have always been people who were unfriendly towards me but that... It was just... Hatred. Pure hate. I've already got used to the hate on social media but experiencing it in real life is a whole new feeling. And I really don't like it, I hope it doesn't happen that often anymore.
Anyway, Kai and I have breakfast together right now. I am eating some oats with fruit which is my favourite breakfast for work days because making it doesn't take much time and is easy. Also it's really tasty and I don't get hungry until lunchtime which makes working a lot easier.
As we're both full we put on shoes and jackets and leave Kai's apartment. We get in his car and he starts driving. At the same time he grabs my hand and softly strokes over it. As always when we're driving. And I absolutely love it. This soft touch just makes me feel so loved and I'm so happy whenever Kai does that. Damn, I could really touch this man all day long.
Having arrived at the campus Kai walks me to the social media building. Some girls are standing there and I even recognise two of them as the ones who were here yesterday. Kai follows my gaze and seems to understand, at least he's squeezing my hand a little harder as if he's trying to say 'it's okay, I'm here' and this little hand squeezing really makes me feel a little better. Having arrived at the door Kai pulls me really close and kisses me. It's the kind of kiss that we normally wouldn't let anyone see. He's literally putting his tongue down my throat and grabs my ass at the same time. I know that he's doing this to bother the girls and I really appreciate that. And I appreciate the way the kiss feels. My whole body is prickling and I lustfully return the kiss. The intense dance of our tongues just feels so fucking good. I wish this would never end but unfortunately I gotta work and so I separate our lips. Kai looks me in the eyes and says: "I love you babe. And I can't wait to be with you later. Have fun at work and give me a call if you need my services.", just loud enough that the girls can hear him. Also he winks at me before giving me a dirty look. His last sentence makes me blush even though I know that it's just to make the girls jealous. I whisper: "That's enough, okay? But thanks. I love you too. And now kiss me again." Kai laughs as if I said something dirty and exclaims: "Great idea baby girl." before putting his tongue down my throat again. I smile into the kiss and really enjoy it, then I enter the building. Through the big window next to the door I can see the girls walking towards Kai with their phones in their hands but he shakes his head and just passes by ignoring them. Another big smile finds it's way on my face. Seeing them with a shocked look on their faces is pure satisfaction. Who's laughing now, bitches?
I enjoy the feeling for another moment, then I get upstairs where I start making some concepts. As I'm about an hour into work someone suddenly knocks on the door. As you know the rooms can be completely opened to the corridor but since the people in the break room are always quite loud I mostly close the connection to the corridor.
"Come in.", I say and then look up as someone enters the room. It's a very young, beautiful girl. Her hair is light blond and very long and her eyes seen to be dark green. She's rather short and looks very shy. "Uhmmm... Are you Giovanna?", she asks quietly. I smile and say: "Yeah but just call me Gigi. And who are you?" "Okay Gigi. I'm Marie. I am starting my four-week student internship today. Harry sent me here and said that you started a few weeks ago and therefore know my situation quite well and that you could maybe help me with everything in the first says.", she says nervously. I smile bright and say: "Of course. Close the door, sit down and tell me something about yourself." She thanks me with a shy smile on her face and then does what I've told her to do. "Sooo... I'm Marie, I'm 17 and I love football, music and being creative. I was born in Germany and also raised there until I was seven but then my dad wanted to move back here. I love Muse and Little Mix and Linkin Park a lot. My favourite team is Werder Bremen because it's been my mum's favourite club since she was little. In my free time I love making music, reading old literature and drawing. And I love going for long walks with my little brother. He's seven and I live him more than anything else in the world. And yeah... I think that's it. Oh, wait, I love maths and physics but I think my favourite subject is IT.", she says and her eyes glance which looks lovely. I also introduce myself and then explain our duties to her before also showing her where everything in the house is. Also we talk a lot about personal stuff and for real, she is a very nice person and I can definitely imagine us becoming friends.