Styled by casie (MGK)

(Mgk)
I was staying and Kells house for a few months as I've just moved over to America from England to chase my musical career and to be closer to my friends. We have been good friends for many years so was more than happy for me to stay with him. Today Kells was out at the studio so I was babysitting Casie which I loved doing, we got on so well. As an 11 year old casie was usually entertained watching tik toks or YouTube or with her friends but today she was complaining about being bored quite a lot. "(Y/n)" she dragged my name out. "Casieeeeee" I replied while just scrolling through my phone on the couch. "I'm bored. And I was thinking... maybe I could style you" she gave me he puppy dog eyes. "Style me" I question. "Yeah like dress you up, like trust you could do with it" she giggled, judging my decision on wearing joggers and messy hair. I just smiled at her and agreed. We both went to my room I just sat on the bed and let her raid my wardrobe. "And after you and dad can take me for ice cream" she said, this girl was smart. "He's paying" we both giggled. About an hour went by of her picking clothes and make up not letting me have any say, this girl does have style though I thought as I was watching her mix and match outfits spreading all over my bedroom floor. I agreed that I would wear anything she said and that I could not change the outfit and as her words were put "or else". After another 10 minutes she finally had the finished fit. She pushed me in the bathroom to get changed and waited for me on my bed. "Casie I'm not wearing this, it's too short" I shouted through the door. "(Y/n) you promised me" I could basically hear her pout, dang this girl has me wrapped around her little finger. I checked once more in the full length mirror before I left the bathroom, and to be honest the skirt wasn't as short as I thought. To be honest I kinda looked hot but not too inappropriate. I left the bathroom and Casie immediately jumped up clapping her hands, clearly excited about her creativity. She gave me accessories and shoes and styled my hair and I helped her do my make up. I felt cute.
(Time skip)
About 20 minutes Kells was back. "DADDD" Casie screamed and ran to him "I gave (y/n) a make over and she promised me ice cream so let's go" she excitedly rambled on. He chuckled at her "what do you mean to have (y/n) a make over". I grabbed my car keys and phone and purse and headed for the door, that's when Kells seen me. I seen his jaw actually dropped.
(Kells POV)
Stunning. That's all I could make out of words. Casie tugged my arm probably trying to get me out the door for ice cream. "Wow" was all I said (y/n) just smiled at me and opened the door. "I'll drive, get in bitches" she said.
Time skip (y/n) POV)
I pulled up to the ice cream parlour Casie chose. She happily jumped out the car waiting for us to get out. After ordering out ice cream I opened my purse to pay until Kells stopped me and payed himself. I mean what is more attractive than a man not letting you pay. We got our deserts and started walking down the beach front on the sand, this was actually a cute day out. I started to imagine if we were together and all the days we could spend as a little family, until I was snapped out my trance by someone trying to grab my attention. "Hi excuse me, I'm Kyle. I just seen you and thought you were just stunning, would you maybe want to go out one time" I was just stood speechless as this normally never happens, he was kinda cute though. I was about to answer till... "Sorry sir she isn't interested" I was shocked when Casie answered for me. "Oh erm sorry" and with that Kyle just walked off. "Casie what the hell" I said, I was confused as to why she would do that. "Case that was rude" Kells told her. She kinda looked upset so I just said "it's ok case I'm not mad but why'd you do it" I asked wanting to know why she was rude to Kyle... oh sweet cute Kyle. "I just thought that if you and dad spend more time together you might start liking him, I'm sorry (y/n) I just really like you" my face fell when she admitted that I looked and Kells and he was just smiling down at her. I hugged Casie and told her I really liked her to in hopes she would let the idea of me and her dad go.