Career day (Post Malone)

When Auggie, Ozzy and Amelia came home from pre school and told us that they wanted parents to go in for career day they immediately went to their daddy. I'm not going to say it didn't hurt because being a fashion designer that had worked with brands such as Gucci, fendi and Victoria's Secret was such a great great achievement to me, Austin is an actual rockstar. To kids that is was more exciting.

-at school-
"Austin you look nervous" I giggled as I looked up at his face as we stood at the back of the class listening to other parents explain their jobs.

"I am" he sighed nervously as he held onto my hand.

"And last but not least. Auggie, Ozzy and Amelias dad here to talk about being a... rapper" the teacher announced whilst reading off of a piece of paper that she held in front of her.

Austin made his way to the front of the class as he began to talk about what he does.
"Any questions?" He asked once he had went over the basics of what he does on a daily basis.

"Do your tattoos hurt?" A little boy who sad around the table asked whilst holding up his hand.

"They did at first but they've healed now" Austin answered with a smile. He seemed to have chilled out once he had gotten started.

"You look scary" a little girl whispered as he held her hand only half way up looking scared.

"My daddy isn't scary!" Auggie stood up as he shouted towards the young girl who burst out in tears.

"Auggie" Austin scolded him "say sorry, we don't shout at people" and Auggie whispered a sorry to the girl who was being comforted by her mother who was also there.

"Have you seen the whole world?" Another classmate broke the silence by asking another question.

"Not the whole world, but I've been to loads of different places"

"How old are you?" Another asked "Emily that's rude" I heard her mam say from beside me and Austin just smiled.

"That's ok, I'm 26"

After a few more questions the career day was finally over, Austin and I went home for a few hours before we went back to pick up the triplets from school.

-in the car on the way home-
"How was the rest of your day at school?" I asked as I strapped them into their car seats.

"Mrs Anders said that daddy was a bad influence" ozzy said whilst sipping on his juice carton.

"She said what?" I asked in shock that someone would say that to our kids about their own father. Especially their teacher.

"She talked about his tattoos" Amelia looked upset as though she was bout to cry.

"Is this true?" I asked looking over at all their faces, even though I knew that it was true.

"Yes mammy" Auggie said as he wiped his eyes as the tears fell.

"Don't cry, you're not in trouble. It's good you told us" Austin comforted them before getting out of the car.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To talk to Mrs Anders" he said as he walked away back towards the school gates.