Big sister? (MGK)

Colson and I have been close friends since I moved to America 7 years ago, I've known his daughter Casie since she was 5. Around 2 years ago Colson and I decided to get together as a couple, we now live together with his daughter and she sees me as a second mother. Last week we found out that I was pregnant but we decided that we wouldn't tell anyone including Casie till we had the first scan, which was earlier today.

"I'm nervous to tell her" I chuckled as I pulled into the Starbucks drive thru to but Casie her favourite drink for when I pick her up from school.

"Y/n, calm down" he rubbed my thingy comforting me as a way of calming me down.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you today?" I heard the man talking to me through the speaker.

"Can I get a strawberry açai refresher please?"

"Of course, anything else?" He asked. I looked towards Colson but he shook his head no.

"No that's all thank you"

"Alright you can pay at the next window" he said and I drove around to the window to see that man that has been talking to me. "$5.45 please" he smirked at me which made me feel weird but I brushed it off and payed on my card for the drink. "Won't be a second" he winked before walking away.

"Did he just wink at you?" Colson asked looking sort of annoyed. I'm not saying that the man was good looking but he wasn't bad to look at. I just shrugged my shoulders pretending that I didn't see anything as I didn't want him to get even more annoyed.

"There you go darl' put my number on there for you to" he winked at me again and this time I cringed, colson had definitely heard that. I put the cup in the holder and Colson leaned forward looking at the man.

"That drink is for our daughter dickhead" he scoffed but before he could say anything else I drove off. "Stupid cunt" he huffed and sat back in his seat as I continued to drive to pick Casie up from school. The rest of the drive was silent and I could see him clenching his jaw from the corner of my eye.

"She should be out soon" I checked my phone for the time after I pulled up outside and parked the car.

"She's already there" Colson chuckled pointing to the 12 year old stood outside scrolling through her phone with her friends gathered around her. I beeped the horn to get her attention and seconds later she was running towards the car.

"Hey guys" she smiled as she buckled herself into the back seat.

"Y/n bought you a Starbucks" Colson handed her the drink from the holder.

"Thank you y/n" she smiled taking the drink from her dad and sipping it through the straw "there's a number on the cup" she said raising her brows looking at us confused.

"The man at Starbucks was hitting on y/n" Colson scoffed and Casie giggled from the back seat at her dads reaction.

"We have another surprise for you when we get home too" I smiled looking at her through the review mirror as I drove us all home.

"Why so many surprises, have I missed something?" She asked in a confused tone with a suspicious look on her face looking between me and her dad.

"It's a surprise Case don't spoil it and wait" Colson smirked.

At home
Colson opened the door with his key and lead Casie through to the kitchen with his hands covering her eyes so that she couldn't peak. We set up pink and white balloons up on the kitchen table with a top for Casie that said 'Big sister' on the front with her name on the back. We also put the sonogram picture in a frame for her and the due date wrote on a small chalk board.

"And open your eyes!" Colson shouted excitedly making me jump slightly, she opened her eyes and walked towards the table, she put her drink down and picked up the top reading it.

"You're pregnant?" She asked looking up at Colson and I, I smiled up at him as we both nodded but our smiled dropped when she threw the top on the floor and stormed off upstairs.

"CASIE!" Colson shouted after her but I grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"Leave her to calm down, we'll talk to her later" I picked the top off of the floor and folding it placing it back down onto the table and sat down.

"Don't cry" Colson rubbed my back trying to comfort me as he wiped my tears away with his other hand.

"I was just really looking forward to expanding our family" I sighed.