Child from a previous relationship (Ski mask)

When I was 16 and still living at home in London with my mother I fell pregnant. As soon as I had told my boyfriend at the time he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I decided to keep her and when my daughter was born I decided that I'd finish school online. It wasn't easy juggling school and a newborn baby but my mother helped as much as she could which I was so grateful for. Despite how people think young mothers babies get in their way of working it only made me work harder for my dream job, model. Flash forward a couple of years and I'm now living in America with my 5 year old daughter and I have modelled for some of the biggest brands including Victoria secret and Dior.

"Yeezy? They want me to model for yeezy?" I laughed down the phone excitedly. I LOVED Kanye West and for him to ask me to model for him personally nearly made me pass out. After my agent had explained everything to me and put the phone down I basically screamed in joy.

"Mammy?" Myla walked through to my room rubbing her eyes. I must have woken her up.

"Awh sorry baby did I wake you?" I picked her up placing her on my hip like I used to when she was a toddler expert now she's much taller and heavier.

At the show
Myla

I was back stage getting ready for the show

I was back stage getting ready for the show. "Myla be good for auntie Faye and uncle Zack" I gave her a small kiss on the head. Faye and Zack were my friends, I'd met them when I first moved out here as they live on the same estate as me.

"She's always a good girl for uncle Zack" he picked her up off the ground and bounced her in his arms making her giggle. I rolled my eyes playfully at the site.

"Good luck y/n" Faye gave me a hug before her and Zack took Myla to fond their seats outside ready for the show.

"Are you nervous?" Another woman asked from the hair and makeup chair next to me. I turned to her as I smiled.

"A little yeah, are you?" I giggled.

"Shitting myself" she sighed looking back at herself in the mirror to check her makeup "there's a lot of big names coming tonight" that I wasn't surprised by as it is Kanye so a lot of the music industry and the kardashians were rumoured to be attending but I tried to forget that.

"I try to block that out" I smiled again as the lady behind me finished my hair and I went to get ready.

(First outfit)

(First outfit)

(Last outfit)

As I walked down the catwalk for the 3rd and final time this time accompanied by the other models I actually looked at the crowd and noticed faces. My daughter smiling from the front row caught my eye immediately then behind her row another face. The rapper Ski mask the slump god. I loved his music and have done for a long time. His eyes caught mine for a brief second as I got to the end but had to turn back to walk off of the stage. I could feel my heart running a mile a minute.

-
"That was probably the scariest runway I've done so far" the woman I was talking to before came backstage meeting me again.

"It's a rush" I agreed taking a bottle of water from the table next to me. After talking to Kanye and being thanked for walking the stage in his clothes I was being tapped on the shoulder. Thinking it was Myla and Zack and Faye I turned around with a big smile but my face dropped to shock when I seen Ski standing in front of me. "Whoa" I whispered out loud instead of in my head like I intended to making him chuckle. "Sorry"

"It's ok I just wanted to say hi" he greeted with a smile "I'm Stokeley"

"Y/n" I shook his extended hand.

"I know" he looked down. "Sorry that was weird I meant I know who you are because I've seen you modelling before" he explained in a rush making me giggle. Is he nervous? I was about to reply till Faye walked up to me with Myla running up to me.

"Mammy!" She threw her hands up in the air indicating that she wanted to be picked up which I did.

"You did so good" Zack came up behind me scaring me a bit as I didn't see him before. I looked up at Stokeley who's smile had dropped, he must have thought that I was with Zack. From what it looked like we were a family but that was wrong so I decided to introduce them so he wasn't jumping ahead to any conclusions.

"Stokeley this is Faye and her boyfriend Zack" I gestured to the two standing beside me as she greeted them both with a hand shake. "And this is my daughter, Myla"

"Hello Myla" Stokeley smiled over at Myla who buried herself closer in my arms.

"You're scary" she mumbled softly looking up at the man in front of her. I mean in her defence she was a small child who hadn't really met anyone with face tattoos before.

"Myla that's rude say sorry baby" I scolded her.

"Nah it's cool" Stokeley smiled at me before turning his attention back to Myla. "I do look quite scary huh?" He asked as she nodded. "Is It the tattoos?" She nodded again not daring to speak. "I'm not actually that scary. I'm a softy really. Do you want to know a secret?" This time and hummed as she nodded, I could tell she was starting to warm up to him. "I love Disney princess movies" he whispered making the small girl in my arms laugh. I smiled watching as he spoke to my daughter, he was good with kids and that was one of the most attractive qualities in a man.

"Really?" Myla asked with a big smile now with her head out of my arm and looking up at Stokeley who nodded his head. "Do you like barbie movies too?"

"They're the best" he turned his attention back to me still smiling. "I was wondering wether you wanted to maybe meet up sometime?" He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Of course"