What happens in Vagas (Pete Davidson)

I had woken up on the floor of the hotel bathroom with my head bouncing and no memory of most of the night. Pete and I were currently in Las Vagas for our friends Amy and Christopher's bachelor/bachelorette weekend away. I decided that I couldn't spend the whole day on the floor and decided to actually get up.

I walked from the bathroom towards the bed dressed in nothing put a thong not bothering to cover up as it was just Pete... so I thought.

"*wolf whistle* good morning" I jumped and quickly covered my boobs when I noticed that it wasn't pete's voice, it was my friend Jasmine.

"Jasmine you scared me" I groaned walking to grab a water bottle from the mini fridge at the corner of the room. "Why did I wake up on your bathroom floor?" I asked getting in the bed next to her and pulling the covers to cover my naked breasts.

"You were wasted so I just brought you here because you were being sick" she explained taking the water from my hand.

"What time did we get back?" I asked trying to remember the night.

"About 5. Amy wanted pizza"

"Makes sense" I shrugged lying down and closing my eyes hoping that I could get a more comfortable sleep before Amy dragged us out for a meal. All my hopes crashed down when the other 6 girls came running in giggling, some even seemed a little drunk still which I wasn't exactly surprised as.

"Let's go wake up the boys" Amy announced standing in the end of the bed holding up 2 buckets full of water balloons. "Mark told me they're all in Chris' hotel room and agreed to let us in if we don't throw them at him" she beamed clearly thrilled over the plan.

"Let me get dressed" I smirked as I got up grabbing an oversized hoodie from Jasmines suitcase and throwing it on along with some sunglasses and socks. I mean if you can't beat them join them.

We all tip toed down the down the hall stifling giggles so that we wouldn't wake anyone in the hotel up. Amy text mark to let us in when we were outside the room so we didn't have to knock and within seconds we were running through armed with water balloons.

"What!?" "I'm all wet!" "Stop!" "My bed!" The boys shouted holding their arms up in defence. Mark was laughing and filming in the corner of the room till Kaz threw it straight at his head screaming 'no mercy'

Once we had ran out of balloons and the boys dried off we all went and gathered in another room as this one was soaked.

"I can't even remember that" I laughed at the story Amber was telling about the night out at the strip club.

"You worked that pole girl" Kaz laughed and clicked her fingers as me.
I was sat between Petes legs with his arms wrapped lazily around me and chuckled at the stories and photos that were being shown to us.

"What the-." Sasha said from beside me as she threw her hand over her mouth whilst staring down at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked as the others spoke amongst themselves. She didn't reply she just turned her phone to me showing a photo of Pete and I outside of the Vagas chapel holding out hands up showing off rings. This has to be a joke. I looked down at my left hand and I did in fact have a small wedding band on my finger that I have only just noticed. "No" I whispered grabbing Petes hand to see if he had a ring and groaned when I seen that he did have one too. He looked down at me confused until he had noticed the ring. I mean we've been dating 4 years and spoke briefly about marriage but I definitely didn't want it like this.

"Look" Sasha held her phone out to him showing him the photo.

"Fuck" he groaned throwing his head back then he started laughing. LAUGHING

"Why are you laughing?" I asked standing up so that I could turn to see him.

"Babe it is kinda funny" he laughed continued to laugh as he held onto my hips.

"No it's not" I moved away from his grip raising my voice slightly getting the attention of the others.

"She found out about the lap dance?" Andy asked tapping Petes shoulder shaking his head. Pete and I both shot Andy a 'fuck off' look and he moved back holding his hands up in defence.

"Lap dance? What? No" I said rubbing my hands through my hair in frustration. "Pete this is serious"

"It's not that serious. It's only Vagas. It's not even a legal marriage" he said sitting back on the couch as the others around us gasped.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" Zack, Jasmines boyfriend laughed earning glares and a small hit on the arm from Jasmine.

"Pete this is absolutely a legal marriage" I snapped holding up my finger with the ring on and his face dropped.

"You're joking" he said standing up looking down at his ring whilst the hazy memories of last night started to piece together in my head.

Next chapter will be a flashback