Speaker prank (Jack Harlow)

My fiancé Jack just text me telling me he was on his way back home from the studio with Urban, I've been alone nearly all day board so I decided that I'll have a little fun with it. I ran upstairs to grab the portable speaker and connect it to my phone hiding it in the back of the cubord we had some snacks in. Then I waited.

5 minuets later
"Hey baby I'm back" I heard Jack shouting as he walked through the front door.

"Yeah baby we're back" Urban shouted laughing to himself then I heard a smack "ow dude" I giggled then felt arms around me and a kiss to my temple. I turned around to see my fiancé smiling down at me.

"How you been?" He asked going into the kitchen to probably get a water bottle from the fridge as he always does followed by Urban who was definitely going to raid the fridge again.

"Yeah I've been good but will you get me a snack I'm hungry" from my seat on the sofa I had the perfect view I quickly started recording on tik tok trying to stifle my giggles. As he opened the cubord door to find me a snack I pressed play so that a high pitched scream came blaring out the speakers. Jack immediately jumped back and fell on the floor clutching the handle of the cubord that hard the door came off. Urban went to run out the kitchen but ended up slipping and falling on the floor. I started laughing hysterically as the got up off of the floor giving me a death stare. I ended the recording and posted it onto my page.

"What the fuck y/n I think I shat my pants" Urban came and sat on the sofa clutching his chest. I giggled turning back to Jack who was stood still holding out now broken cubord door.

"Sorry baby" I giggled as he walked over to me handing me the door.

"You're fixing that" he chuckled sitting down on the sofa next to Urban.