Off limits (Pete Davidson)

Colson baker is my older brother. He's 31 and I'm 21, having a ten year age gap people would think were too different to get along but we're actually very close. He's the typical over protective older brother.

I was currently at his getting ready for a party he was throwing to celebrate his new album he had finished recording. "Go change" he said as I walked past his door and he caught site of me in the mirror he was stood in front of.

"What? Why?" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest with a pouty face.

"Don't go all huffy with me y/n" he rolled his eyes turning around to face me. "Go change I can see your pants"
Before I could protest we heard the door opened open and shut.

"Colson!" I heard the familiar voice of his best friend, Pete Davidson, shouting from down stairs. I had always found him attractive and I catch him staring at me whenever I'm hanging with Colson, but I know my brother would kill us both.

"You" he pointed his finger in my face as he walked past "go change"
I ignored what he was saying and followed him down stairs. I walked through to the kitchen where they were talking around the island until Pete cut Colson off mid sentence.

"Wow" he muttered under his breath staring over Colsons shouted to where I was stood. As my brother turned around his facial expression turned from confused to slightly angry.

"Fuck sake y/n I thought I told you to go and change" he stood up rolling his eyes at me.

"I'm a 21 year old woman you can't boss me about" I scoffed going over to the gal le to pour myself a very strong alcoholic drink.

Petes POV
During the party
"Dude" Colson hit my arm as I watched y/n across the kitchen talking with a group of her friends, laughing and drinking. I've always felt something for her but it's wrong she's Colsons baby sister.

"What?" I tried to laugh it off as he passed me the blunt.

"You're staring at my sister again, how many times do I have to remind you that she's off limits" he explained taking a swig of his whisky and walking off.

"Why you sat over here being all lonely and mysterious?" Y/n asked as she took the seat next to me taking the blunt out of my hand taking a drag.

"I'm not being mysterious" I laughed in response, I couldn't stop myself from looking down at her body. She was beautiful.

"Eyes are up here Davidson" she smirked pulling me back to reality. I blushed in embarrassment as I looked away towards a wall.

"I don't mind" she whispered seductively in my ear. I gulped when I felt her lips kissing down my neck, I wanted to stop her in fear Colson would see but at the same time I wanted her so badly.

"Y/n" I pulled away standing up from my chair. "We can't, Colson is my mate this is all wrong" it hurt me to protest but I didn't want to ruin my friendship.

"He won't find out" she whined taking my hand "I need you" she pouted up at me and hearing them words I feel myself getting stiffer.

Y/n POV
I had finally managed to get Pete upstairs and into my room without Colson finding us.

"This feels wrong" Pete said as I pushed him down onto my bed and positioning myself on top of him grinding slightly.

"Stop thinking about him" I groaned kissing down his neck as I continued to grind against him feeling his bulge grow. I got onto my knees as I pulled down his pants letting his hard dick spring free. I gently kissed his tip then swirled my tongue collecting his pre cum.

"Y/n" He threw his head back onto the bed letting out a low groan tangling his hands in his hair. I took his cock feeling into my mouth till I was practically choking on him. "I need you" he sat up as I sat beside him on the bed. He discarded his top throwing it somewhere in the room as he continued focusing on me.

Before I knew it we were both totally naked and he was pushing himself into me for the first time. "You're so big" I moaned quietly, even though the music outside was blaring and my door was locked we definitely didn't want to be caught.