Euros football (Pete Davidson)

-Pete Davison-
Being British in America was odd. I moved here just over 2 years ago to move in with my boyfriend of 4 years, Pete. Ive been watching England play in the euros and tonight they were playing Germany, I got dressed into my lucky England football top that I cropped when I first got it a few years back and some shorts. My hair was stuck up into a messy bun and Pete invited round his friend, Colson, famously knows as MGK so that they could have a couple beers. We were all sat on the couch as the tv played.

"Fuck sake come on!" I shouted as they missed the goal slumping down on the couch. The match had already been on quite a while and no goals had been scored yet.
"You get so into soccer, I didn't even know you liked it" Colson laughed and I gave him a death stare. "Hey what I say?" He asked confused taking a swig from the bottle.
"Never call it soccer again, when the euros are on its football" I said half joking.

"Fuck yes Sterling! Go on" I jumped up from the couch after watching an England player Score one hell of a goal.
"Careful y/n" he laughed at me as I was jumping up and down. I sat back down giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "You're so sexy when you get into the 'football'" he emphasised the word football.
"Yeah" Colson agreed with a smirk receiving a smack on the arm from Pete.

I was in the edge of my seat, there was only a few minuets before they do overtime and the ball was close to the goal. "Go on go on" I whispered then watched Harry Kane header the ball straight into the back of the net. "SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW" I shouted jumping up from my seat again with a massive smile on my face. "Did you guys see that. Fuck me that header was dirtier than your mam" I laughed watching them replay the goal in slow motion.
"What the fuck rude" Pete joked. "I'll be telling Amy that" the laughed. The game had 4 minuets over time and I was on the edge of my seat.
"Are they fuck scoring 2 goals in 4 minutes" Colson scoffed going to the fridge for another bottle.
"Don't be stupid Colson, anything can happen... anything" I said in a dramatic tone bouncing my leg.
"Come on there's 2 minuets left why bring him on?" I groans at the tv. "There's no point" I shouted leaning back in my seat.

Those 2 minuets went pretty fast and it was official, England had won. I was thrilled, I pulled both of the boys into a group hug laughing. "Thanks for watching it with me this year guys" I smiled pulling away from the hug.