Are you hot? (Timothée)

"And welcome tonight's special guests, the very talented actor Timothée Chalamet and his best selling solo artist girlfriend, Y/n Y/L/N!" Timmy and I walked out hand in hand onto the set of the late late show hosted by James Cordon. We both greeted the crowd with a wave before shaking James hand and taking our seats.

"Thank you for having us" Timmy smiled like a polite gentleman he is. He makes my heart burst.

"And thank you both for agreeing. I'm just glad that I'm not the only Brit now y/n" he joked. James asked us a few questions about our careers and relationship before we moved onto the game.

"I'm so nervous" I laughed as he led us to another part of the stage where the game was being held. Timmy kissed my temple in attempts to calm my neves which did work.

"This game is 'spill your guts or fill your guts' I'm sure you's both have already seen this before?" He asks and my face dropped. I'm such a picky eater anyways so this was definitely going to make me feel sick. "If you're not familiar, I'll be asking both Timothée and y/n questions and if they don't answer they eat one of our dishes" James motioned over to the table full of various vile things. "Ready?" He asked us and I shook my head as Timmy took his seat.

"First question is for y/n" James smirked in my direction holding onto his cards. "Out of all the movies Timothée has starred in, which is your least favourite".

"What?" I laughed rolling my eyes "I'm not sure I have a least favourite" I lied. I definitely have a least favourite.

"Are you choosing to eat?" James gestured to the fisheye smoothie I had sat in front of me.

"All of it?" I asked gulping harshly. The smell of it was already knocking me sick.

"All of it" James chuckled as he replied.

"Don't look up" I groaned pushing the smoothie away from me in desgust.

"What?" He asked surprises "you said you liked that movie" he put his hand on his heart acting hurt.

"Never said I didn't like it Timmy, it's my least favourite one you're in. You were in it 5 minutes anyways" I chuckled as he laughed.

"Timothée, which of y/n songs is you're least favourite" James raised his eyebrows as Timmy shuffled uncomfortably in his seat. He doesn't know how to answer it, he knows I've worked so hard on building my career and doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

"Harry" he said avoiding my eye contact. Song: Harry by Kelsey Karter.

"That was fast" I giggled.

"It's about another man that's all" he tried to explain himself. "Beautiful song though"

"Y/n, you and Timothée are not very open about you're sex life" James started and my eyes widened, I'm actually really nervous where this was going. "What's a kink someone might be surprised to hear that you have"

"James!" I laughed in shock.

"You're dish is bulls penis" he uncovered the plate in front of me and my face turned up in disgust, it looked vile.

"Is it hot in here?" I tried to avoid answering even though I knew there was no way around it, I was either exposing myself or eating bulls penis today. "Are you hot?" I looked to Timmy "I mean you are hot.. I mean ugh I'm eating penis on tv" I admitted in in defeat. I picked up the toothpick with a small portion on and immediately stuck it in my mouth. "It's so chewy" I gagged. I washed it down with my water and sat back.

After the show.
"You called me hot" Timmy chuckled as we drove home.

"Fuck off" I huffed jokingly crossing my arms