*Dorm room (Pete Davidson)

I'm currently in my last year of university for fashion and design in America. I moved all the way from England to attend this university as it gets you more opportunities. Although moving was absolutely horrendous and I had to leave all my friends and family I met my boyfriend, Pete Davidson.

I was sat in my dorm room and a Saturday night as my roommate, Yazmine was getting ready for a party. "Are you positive you don't want to come?" She asked looking at her outfit in the mirror.

"Yaz, I'm totally 100% positive that  I don't want to go" I said scrolling through my phone waiting for Pete to text that he was here.

"Well tell Pete that I won't be back tonight" she smirked slightly as she picked up her purse and headed for the door "I'm hoping tonight goes great for both of us if you know what I mean" she winked at me before leaving and closing the door behind her.

After another 5 minutes of watching random TikTok's I heard a small knock at the door then it opened revealing a tall, skinny frame of the man I loved. "Pete" I shouted excitedly as I jumped off of my bed and ran over to him. He lifted me from the floor and gave me a soft kiss on the lips whilst putting me back down. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" he chuckled whilst lying down on my bed "I heard on the way in here that there's a party across campus. Why didn't you go?" He asked as he held onto my hips pulling me down next to him.

"You seen Yazmine didn't you?" I giggled turning to face him.

"Yeah" he smiled down at home rubbing my head smoothly.

"I want to spend tonight with you" I kissed his soft lips "you know, Yaz isn't coming back tonight" I mumbled agains his lips feeling him smile when he heard my words. He didn't say anything, he just pulled my hips closer to him so I was now straddling his lap.

"It'll be rude not to make the most of it" he whispered as he pulled my top over my head and started to miss down my neck making me moan. He flipped us over so he was on top now. "Take this off" he demanded gesturing towards my bra as he took off his own top and trousers.

I was left just in my panties as I was only wearing a oversized top before he came.
He kissed from my bare breasts down my stomach slowly, my hands tangled in his short hair pushing him down slightly to where I needed him the most.

"Someone is eager" he smirked up at me as he kissed my inner thighs achingly slowly

"Pete don't tease me" I whined arching my back and throwing head onto my pillow. Without warning he inserted 2 fingers into me making me moan. "Yes" I whispered.

"What do you need baby?" He asked smirking as he slowed down his fingers.

"More, go faster" I begged looking down at him with pleasing eyes and that's just what he did. His tongue found its was to my clit where he licked and sucked in it slowly. "PETE!" I screamed as I came closer and closer to finishing. Just as I was about to cum he stopped. "Why!?" I exclaimed sitting up to look at him.

"Lay down" he kissed me passionately as he lined himself up and slowly pushed all the way into me. "So wet" he whispered against my lips before reattaching them and speeding his thrusts up.

"Switch?" I asked as he kept thrusting into me and within seconds I was on top riding him. The only noise in the room was our moans.

"You're doing so well, that feels so good" Pete moaned whilst his hands were on my bum guiding my movements and occasionally slapping it. My head was thrown back and my eyes were squeezed shut as I used the frame of the bed to stay up. "Don't stop" he breathed out looking up at me till we heard a gasp from the door. I looked to see it was Yaz covering her eyes.

"I'm so so sorry y/n I forgot my phone, I'm just going to grab it" she said not looking over in my direction and slowing finding her way to her bed patting around it trying to find her phone whilst still covering her eyes.
I laid beside Pete covering up both up with the quilt.

"Oh I got it" she smiled turning around to look at us now we weren't on show. "Erm hi Pete" and he smiled nervously back at her.

"Yaz!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. Y/n, Pete, please continue" she smiled before walking back out the door.

"Well that was embarrassing" I rolled my eyes looking over at Pete who was laughing. "Don't laugh" I giggled.

"Well should we continue?" He raised his eyebrows with a smirk holing onto my hips.

"It'll be rude not to" I mimiced his words from earlier.