The affair 3

-Pete Davidson-
                          (Smut)
It's been a few weeks since I had seen Pete, he's been trying to call and text me but I really don't feel like talking to him. I feel so used by him.
"Y/n? You ok shouldn't you be ready?" James asked finishing tying his tie.
"Yeah I probably should be" I said getting up from my vanity chair, my makeup artist and hair stylist had left just over 30 minutes ago. I had been sat in my chair for the past 30 minutes trying to figure out what's going on between Pete and I when I should have been getting ready the award show that was tonight.

I had finally gotten ready and turned up to the event just in time to walk the red carpet. I walked down hand in hand with James posing for a few photos trying to push a smile out making everything look normal when I was breaking inside. As I got inside the venue I was met with the 1 person I really didn't want to see tonight, Pete bloody Davison. My knees basically melted as soon as I seen him, why did this man have such a hold over me.
"Let's go get you a drink you seem nervous" James dragged me to the bar getting us both a strong beverage.
"Thank you" I basically downed the whole drink. "Go find our seats I'm going to the bathroom" I gave him a small smile before walking off towards the bathroom.
"Y/n we need to talk" Pete grabbed my arm and pulling me a side into a dark closet and turning on the light as he shut the door.
"Hey someone could have seen that" I snapped grabbing my arm away from him.
"What's been up with you lately, you've been ghosting me" he stepped forward and I instantly stepped back folding my arms and he looked at me confused. "Have I done something?" He asked.
"We're just a bit of fun and I haven't wanted any lately" I shrugged.
"Oh now I see what's happening, you're mad at me" he smirked grabbing me by the hips and pulling me me kissing down my neck, Althing I was trying to hide how he was making me feel I accidentally let a moan slip from my mouth.
"Pete, I just don't know why we're doing this. We could hurt James" I said holding back more moans.
"Are you serious? I love you" he looked at me dead in the eye and my stomach did backflips. Had he really just said that?
"What?" I asked in total shock.
"I love you y/n" he said with a smile picking me up and giving me a deep kiss.
"What does this mean?" I asked biting my lip getting nervous.
"Leave James, i don't want to pressure you but I love you. It took me some time to realise but I love you" he said giving me another passionate kiss.
"We have to be quick" I said breathless.
"Get ready" he undone his belt and pulled out his hard erection and pulling my panties to the side. He was holding me up agains the wall as he pushed deep into me. My head fell back in pleasure as he picked up the pace.
"You feel so good" he looked into my eyes and I started to feel the familiare sensation in the pit of my stomach.
"Pete I'm going to cum" I moaned trying to keep quite as we could be caught at any minute.
"Do it then" he smirked at me going harder with each stroke. Within seconds I was coming undone.

We had quickly gotten dressed and left the closet, luckily nobody was around to see us leaving. I went back to my seat with James. "You're just intime your category is up next" James gave my hand a light squeeze. I gave him a small smile feeling the built in my build up seeing him so happy, I don't want to break his heart but it's worse making him think that I still love him when I'm not happy.
"The time you've all been waiting for. The award for best female artist goes to Y/N Y/L/N" the host announced as the crowd erupted in cheers, I jumped from my seat with pure excitement. James pulled me into a big hug congratulating me. I caught Petes eyes already on me, he looked upset as I was hugging James. He mouthed a congrats giving me a thumbs up. I made my way to the stage to accept the award. "Thank you so much, I've put so much time and effort into this career and to see that it's all paying off makes me feel so great full and blessed. I couldn't have done it without you!" I posed for a couple of pictures and went back to me seat.

For the rest of the night I sat thinking about how I will let James down easy. Will I tell him why? When do I tell him? How?