My boyfriend is here prank (Pete Davidson)

Currently Pete and I were laid in bed, I was scrolling through tik tok and he was having a nap. I came across this video when a girl pranks her girlfriend telling her to hide because her other girlfriend is home and I found it funny so I decided to set my phone up on the bedside table to record and make my own Tik tok video.

I put the timer on 10 seconds and snuggled up to Pete till I heard the noise that told me it was recording. And I tried to put on my best acting.

"Pete wake up!" I shouted as I shot out of bed. "My boyfriends home you need to hide" I ran over to his side of the bed pulling on his arm as he woke up with the sounds of my panicked shouting.

"What?" He mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Get up now and hide! My boyfriend is home" I shouted and he darted out of bed running into the bathroom attached to our bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind him and silently laughing my ass off running over to my phone. "He did it" I whispered to the phone before turning the camera over to the door that Pete was opening.

"This is my house" he laughed tiredly walking out the bathroom and got back in bed. "Are you recording?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah, for tik tok" I blushed still having the camera pointed at him.

"Come here" he smiled wildly opening his arms gesturing me to give him a hug. I stopped recording and posted the video.

This was kinda short but I loved it.