Harryween (Harry Styles)

*This is a request*

"Harry I'm not wearing this" I sighed walking through to his dressing room with my costume in hand but as I looked up at Harry my hand flew over my mouth to stop the laughing. He was already dressed as Dorothy from the wizard of oz, prior to tonight I already knew what the theme of the show tonight was but I wasn't expecting to see him dolled up as the leading lady.
Not only was I Harry's wife but I was also his drummer which meant when he was touring so was I and our 1 year old daughter Wednesday Anne Styles who was looked after on the bus or in our hotel room when we were performing.

"Don't you think I look pretty" He jokingly batted his eyelashes and twirled around in his dress before coming up to me to give me a peck on the lips

"Very" I smiled up at his tall frame "but I'm not wearing this" I held up the costume that was still on the hanger.

"You'll look cute as the princess baby, please for harryween?" He gave me his puppy dog eyes and before I knew it I was dressed and all ready. "Perfect baby" he smiled taking my hand as we walked on stage with the rest of the band.

Nearing the end of the show
I was sweating at this point of the show, I had been playing nearly non stop since the show had started. Luckily for me Harry was talking to the crowd which allowed me to have a break. I took a swig from my water bottle as I listened to what Harry was saying, at first he was having jokes with a few people in the audience.

"So we have the tin man" the audience applauded and screamed happily when our bassist took a bow. "Cowardly lion" he pointed to the other guitarist "the scarecrow, the wicked witch and the fairy princess" I stood up from my stool to take a bow waving before sitting down again. "I'm obviously Dorothy" he giggled curtsying making the audience laugh. I tilted my head wondering where he was going with this. "Y/n, sorry princess will you please come stand next to me up here" He asked looking back smiling at me. As I nervously walked over to him at the front of the stage I heard loud cheering and whistling.

"Harry" I whispered as he took a hold of my hand.

"We're missing someone from the cast" he giggled as he turned to nodd at the people stood at the side of the stage and seconds later our daughter came toddling on stage over to Harry who crouched down. I gasped when I seen what she was wearing, a little dog costume making her look like todo from the movie.

"Wednesday! You look adorable" I held my hands out as Harry passed her over.

"Todo everybody!" Harry announced into the mic as the crowd cheered. I was in admiration as I thought about the life Harry and I made for ourselves.