Hickey prank (Jack Harlow)

Jack and I had been together nearly 6 years now and have been engaged for just over 3 months. He's been at the studio most of the day leaving me home alone board out of my mind so I decided that I'd play a prank on him so I can post on my YouTube.

"Hey everyone!" I smiled and waved to the camera I set up on a few books "today Jack left me home all day board and alone so I decided I'd prank his ass" I did an evil laugh whilst rubbing my hands together. "I'm going to be doing the hickey prank so let's get too it" I showed the camera what I was doing the makeup making them look as realistic as possible. "And to make it seem more real Imma go get dressed to make it look as though I just got back" I set up go pro cameras around the house in hard to see places so he wouldn't catch on and as I went to put my jacket on I got a text that he was on his way back.

15 minutes later
I sat on the couch waiting for Jack to get back and moments later he came through the door. "Y/n?" He shouted through the house as I jogged though to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge without him seeing me.

"In here babe" I replied and he walked through to kitchen greeting a small hug and bending down to give me a peck on the lips.

"You been somewhere?" He took a step back looking at me licking his lips, he does this when he thinks I look good.

"Yeah I just got back not long ago" I lied trying not to smirk or he'll know something is off. He walked off to the fridge to grab his own bottle of water as I sipped on mine. I looked towards where I had one of the cameras hiding and mouthed 'I'm nervous'.

"So where you been?" He asked sitting across from me at the island in the kitchen where I was stood over.

"Just out with friends" I shrugged as though it want a big deal. "I'm kinda warm is the heating on?" I asked taking off my jacket revealing the hickeys but he went to check if the heating was on so he didn't see. I moved my hair so it was kind of covering where they were so it wasn't so obvious.

"Nah it wasn't on its just a warm day" Jack came back in taking his seat and gesturing me over. I sat myself on the counter in front of him and his smile dropped slightly and his eyebrows started to furrow.

"You ok baby?" I asked getting nervous that he'll flip out on me but he just muttered a 'yeah' trying not to make it obvious he was looking. He leaned forward moving my hair over then stood up immediately.

"Where the fuck have you been today y/n?" He raised his voice at me making me jump. He never really shouted at me before in the 6 years we have been together so this caught me off guard.

"What do you mea-." I tried to talk but he cut me off shaking his head.

"Don't talk any bullshit, they're hickeys! Don't deny shit you been fucking around on me" he started walking back and forth in front of me as I sat still on the counter listening to him rant on. "6 years y/n, 6 fucking years" he sounded defeated and sad when he stopped shouting at me. I looked at him and his eyes were watering I suddenly felt guilt hit me. "We've been engaged 3 months and you do this to me" he walked away and went upstairs so I followed after him.

"Jack please wait" I shouted after him and when I caught up he was getting his suitcase out the wardrobe. "Baby please"

"Don't fucking 'baby' me y/n I loved you, I put my everything into you and you go fucking around on me." He slammed a pile of his clothes into the case "who was he!" He turned around looking over at me.

"Nobody, Jack it was a prank" I picked up the wipes off my dresser wiping them off and showing him. He stood there for a couple seconds before walking up to me.

"You scared the shit outta me" he let out a chuckle before pushing me onto our bed. "Don't do that ever again please" he laid next to me playing with my engagement ring. I sat up and reached for the camera on the bedside table turning it to me.

"Thanks for watching" I smiled before turning it off and cuddling back up to my fiancé.