Gone pt.2 (MGK)

Y/n POV
I sat scrolling through my phone with a hand rested on my 6 month pregnant belly. After Colson left I didn't want to be alone so I went to stay with my best friend Ashleigh for a couple days, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into me never going back to Colson.  Ashleigh agreed to let me stay whilst I searched for a home of my own although she did not agree with what I decided to do.

4 days ago
"And what will blocking his number achieve?" Ashleigh asked as she laid next to me in the spare bed I had been staying in. "He's going to eventually find out you have a baby y/n"

"He won't have to find out if I never talk to him again" I sighed and as much as it hurt me to do, I blocked his number.

Now
"Rapper machine gun Kelly cancels the rest of his tour!"

I read the headline of the article on my phone and let out a quiet gasp. "You ok, is it the baby?" Ashleigh asked leaning over the couch to see what I was looking at.

"He's cancelled his shows, why would he do that?" I asked closing my phone and turning to her.

"Maybe he knows" he shrugged half joking but the more I thought about it the more it scared me. That was until my phone started blowing up with texts.

Rook🤛🏻
Y/n I'm sorry but I had to tell Colson, we're on the way home now.

I read the text and a tear slipped from my eye, why was I so scared of telling him?

I don't know how ho finish this please help, how do you want this to end