He's acting like a stranger (Pete & MGK)

"Y/n come on get off" Pete said through laughs as I was on top of him in the couch tickling him. We've been close for years now, ever since we met we've been joined at the hip, our great friendship soon turned into something more serious the more time we had spent with each other.
"Get a room guys" I lifted my head to see Colson, my other close friend, leant against the door frame rolling his eyes scoffing at us.
"This is a room Colson, in MY house" Pete sat up after I had moved off of his lap and onto the seat beside him. I could feel my face was blushing red as though he had just caught us in the middle of a sexual act even though he actually hadn't caught us doing anything wrong. "What are you even doing here" Pete asked unsure as to why he had just randomly came over, something he rarely ever does.
"I feel like I barely ever see you guys anymore" he sat in between Pete and I on the rather large couch.
"Well I have to set off to SNL soon but I'm sure y/n wouldn't refuse company" Pete gestured over to me.
"Yeah we can watch that new Kevin heart movie, Pete won't watch it because it 'too sad'" I quoted his worlds with bunny ears.

Pete had just left to get to work and I was in the kitchen gathering snacks for the movie. Colson and I had a very close friendship, nothing had ever happened between us. We were just comfortable around each other.
"Y/n! Hurry up the movie is already starting" I heard Colson shout from the couch in the next room.
"Kells calm your arse I'm on my way" I laughed back as I grabbed our drinks and the popcorn I had freshly made putting it down on the coffee table in front of us. "Right press play" I settled under the blanked I had brought from Petes bedroom.

As the movie went on I had already started to cry and we weren't even 10 minutes into the movie. "Here" Colson handed me a box of tissues that were beside him on the table.
"Thank you" I sniffed smiling over at him through blurry eyes. "I just hate that he's a single dad now" Colson pulled me into a light side hug, his hand moved lower towards my booty, I had tried to ignore this as I thought I was just thinking way too far into it.

The movie was still playing and I had finally finished crying with the tissues still close by just in case. "I just think he's focusing too much on this 'swan' lass" I scoffed throwing a piece of popcorn on my mouth. "Like you have a daughter dude, don't just leave her for a woman you've known 5 minutes" i glared my eyes to the woman that was on screen.
"It's a movie y/n" Colson laughed. He had put his other hand on my knee I tried to shake it off my mind as it's probably an innocent action. But then he slowly started moving it up my leg.
"Hey what the fuck Colson?" I shot up out my seat to stand in front of him.
"Y/n come on calm down" I shook his head slightly rolling his eyes.
"No what were you doing?" I pressed for answers.
"Don't act like you haven't been asking for it. You've wore the tightest pants I've ever seen and your boobs are practically in my face" he laughed moving towards the edge of the couch reaching out for me. Before he could even touch me I stumbled back just about catching my balance.
"You've got the wrong signals, I'm with Pete. I love Pete I think you should leave" he stood up towering over me looking down at me with a smirk.
"You've been on me all night y/n. You knew what you were doing" he was walking closer to me, touching my hips making me very uncomfortable.
"No you knew Pete does SNL on Saturdays, you knew he'd be out all night didn't you" I looked up at him pushing his hands away. He looked down at me and sniggered to himself.
"You caught me babe, see you know me so well. Let me make you feel good"
"Colson get off of me, please get out" tears were threatening to drop from my eyes, this wasn't like the Colson I had known. It's like he's a stranger, someone I don't know. He leaved down leaving small kisses down my neck I cringed in response. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I heard the door slam shut and a very angry Pete shouting from the door way. I had finally managed to push Colson away and ran to Pete with the tears falling from my eyes.
"Pete" I sighed feeling safe now he was here. I had never thought I would have been scared of Colson.
"Look mate shes been all over me all night, I was just giving her what she wanted" he stumbled over his words as though he was drunk or had taken something.
"Just fuck off out my house, look what you have done" Pete scoffed still holding onto me. Finally Colson had left slamming the door behind him.
What the fuck had just happened? My head was all over the place.