Engaged to someone else (Jack Harlow)

3 years ago
The time for me to move back to London had came quicker than I thought. I moved to the US to be with my boyfriend Jack 2 years ago, at first it was perfect I was so happy with how our relationship was growing but for the past 5 months it's been like we couldn't even talk to each other. He had been touring for the past 2 months and came back today.
"So this is it?" He asked putting his bags outside our shared room and walking in to see me packing my own bags.

"We agreed. Space might help us re connect" I said half wanting to believe it so badly. Not saying I didn't still love Jack because it's obvious I do but we both agreed to a break.

"I'll miss you" he wrapped his strong arms around my small frame as I held in the tears I felt stinging my eyes.

Present day
-Jack and I kept connected for the first year but our communication gradually became less and less frequent till we heard nothing off of each other but what was in the media. About 2 years ago at an after party for my album release I had met Leó, an amazingly sexy french man. He was brought by my friend Delilah who tried setting us up which I thought was lame at first but we soon started to get along. Now 2 years down the line we're engaged!-

"Good luck baby" Leó smiled giving me a small peck before I ran out on the main stage of reading festival. After my set I was pumped, my manager lead me to the back tent where the other acts were hanging out. As we walked through I was greeted by a few friends then my ex.

"Oh hey" I awkwardly chuckled as I returned the hug.

"Who's this?" Jack asked gesturing to my fiancé who was stood next to me, I told him about Jack when he found articles online.

"This is Leó" I smiled grabbing Leó hand into mine, this was the first time in 3 years I was seeing Jack and I was a nervous wreck. "My fiancé" His face fell instantly as I held up my ring that was still fitted perfectly around my finger.

"Oh" he sighed putting his head down. "Didn't know you were engaged" he smiled sadly looking back up at us.

"We're keeping it on the low until we're married" I explained as he noddles his head.

"I need to go" he said and gave me another hug. "I'm glad you're happy that's all I ever wanted" he whispered lowly into my hair before pulling back and leaving the tent.

"You ok?" Leó asked with his thick french accent that brought me back to reality. I smiled up at him before taking a seat nodding to him. Seeing Jack made the feeling for him flood back and hit me like a ton of bricks