29 | It's Not Safe

I suppose the fact that I was no longer worried caused my hands to glow. I walked forward, shaking, taking my clothes, and entering the bathroom, removing my hair from its high bun and placing it in two thick bread and showering.

Soon after I was in bed, I heard a noise outside my window. When I didn't hear any more noises, I laid back down and closed my eyes.

When all of my windows shattered and a strong howling gushed through the room, knocking over some of the expensive china. Sebastian and four other guards were soon in my bedroom, looking around as I sat up, staring at the now beautiful yet horrifying moonlight that illuminated my darkroom.

Sebastian looks at me, one of the few occasions he shows feeling concern, though his voice is stiff as normal.

"What exactly happened here?"

"I was about to go to bed when..." I talked, but his attention was drawn to my hands rather than what I had to say.

I raised my hands into my line of sight, seeing how they glowed. Looking up, I noticed the guards' shocked expressions and Sebastian's blank expression.

"LEAVE!" he commanded, and the guards instantly vanished. As he walked slowly towards me, I backed away from him.

When he realized I was moving in the same way he was, he appeared in front of me in an instant, his firm, rough, large hands tilting my head to look up at him.

"How long has this been happening?" he inquired sternly.

"It's been a day or two now. Why is this happening to me?"

He looks down at me, and I move away from him so that I can see his face properly.

"It's not safe; pack your belongings into one of the closet bags, and I'll send my assistant Meranda to accompany you."

"But what's going on?" I enquired even more fervently.

"I promise you'll understand in time, and I'll explain."

I nodded, and he walked away, leaving me to run to the closest to begin packing my belongings. I was curious as to where I would be staying. On my way, I came across a stone with writing on it.

I stooped and picked up the objects; the stone cutting my palms. The heavy fragrance of flowers I'd never smelled before engulfed my nose before looking out the window.

Within a few minutes, the scent of the flowers became more intense. My bag is packed in minutes, so I sit on the bed waiting for his assistant, as he instructed.

Five minutes later, his assistant walks into the office, her hair folded into a bun. She was dressed in a blue-green suit with a big loose black bow around her waist.

"Hello, dearie, are you ready?" In a cheerful tone, she inquires.

"Hey, can you help me with the bag? It's a little bit heavy."

"Sure, dear," she says with a smile as she raises one side of the bag handle.

We walked for a few minutes until she announced that we had arrived.

"We're here, honey," she says as she leaves my bag at a large double door. She turns to face you and says.

"By the way, my name is Mernda. Knock and wait."

I straightened my knight's robe, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. I paused for a few moments before knocking again. The door flies open this time. He stood there in nothing but a robe, and a lovely Brunette waltzed past us into the corridors.

"Come on in, you'll be staying in my room next door," he says as he walks further into the room.

I was instantly taken with the decor of his bed.

The room's color scheme was blue-grey with silver linings. In the left corner of the room, a chair collection was lined up, which was also painted blue-grey with extensive work on the edges. A large glass table is set with beautiful large red roses in a royal blue vase. A built-in fireside, similar to a television, is located to the left. As I moved further into the room, I noticed another large royal blue bed with a duvet, quilt, and flat cover all lined in creme frill, as well as the throw pillows. The tufted bedhead has a silver bed rail that appears to be made of actual silver. A black grand piano is located near the double doors. The room was just breathtaking.

Still admiring his suite, I followed him to the room next door, where an odd-looking couch had been put on the left side of the room. The sofa was white with red throw pillows. He put my bag on the couch and turned it into a bed. He exits his room and returns with a Slick black Caviar box in his hands, which he hands to me.

"Make yourself at ease. I'll be remodeling the space soon," he says as he walks away.

"Hey, you said you'd give me an explanation!" I yelled after him as he shut the double doors to my new room, leaving me alone.

A/N 

Another chapter as promised I'm sorry for my messed up update schedule but by next year September, I should have it in order. I'm trying to manage both my social life and academic life. Anyways how do you guys think Abigail manages to be in the same room as Sebastian. Who was the brunette? Keep on reading to find out. 

Updating at ten votes or comments!

Don't forget to...

FOLLOW

VOTE 

COMMENT 

AND HERE'S A COOKIE FOR DOING SO. 

Love Ariel~