17| Aroused?

Victoria urges us to loosen up as she heads over to the same woman who ordered everyone out, goes behind Victoria and carefully takes out the pins from her hair. Me and Naomi were approached by two young blonde women, who showed us to chairs.

"What would you like done to your hair, ma'am?"

I looked to Victoria to have some sort of approval, but she was too busy having her hair washed.

"Am...I'll have whatever the Queen is having," I said now rethinking my answer.

"Sure ma'am anything you want."

I was already feeling uncomfortable accepting this little treat Victoria was giving. Knowing Naomi, she didn't care about where they were coming from.

The blonde began loosing my scrunchy. If I only knew that when I was getting dressed that night I would have spent more appreciating my life and stopped complaining. But then again, everything happens for a reason.

"Please follow me to the skin. This way," she said, directing me to the sink. I sat on the chair allowing the water to flow through my hair.

When she was finished washing, trimming and steaming my hair she began applying products to my hair before styling my hair and in half an hour she was finished. I turned and looked in the mirror. My reflection shocked me. All my curls were defined in coils with two fat cornrows pulled into a bun. Soon she did my feet and nails in French tips. When I was finished I put on my sandals and headed to the couch I saw upon my entry. There I saw her auburn hair straight in her back and a bang swept to the side of her face, her lips were painted red to accentuate her beautiful tanned skin with freckles.

I walked towards her, still trying to figure out if indeed it was Naomi. I stood there waiting for her to raise her head.

"Naomi. Is that you?" I asked, unsure.

"Abigail?" Naomi asked, puzzled as well.

"No way. That can't be you," I said walking closer circling her.

"Yes way...I can't believe we haven't done this before. When we get back, we need to have a girl's day out like every month!"

"Agreed!"

"How Do I Look?" Victoria asked.

I turned to see Victoria's once straight hair curly. The curls made her even more beautiful as I imagined.

"Well?" she asks, sounding more nervous than before.

"You look amazing...like damn," Naomi said, still checking her out.

The woman who I assumed was the owner spoke.

"Eh bien, j'espère que vous êtes tous heureux? "

Translation: Well, I hope you are all pleased?

"Oui nous sommes. Je vous remercie" Victoria responses.

Translation: Yes, we are. Thank you

************

Soon we were out of the vehicle and went shopping. Myself and Naomi, mostly Naomi shopped for clothes we never get back home. Then we went to the laundry section. In the dressing room I was wearing a black laundry set, I looked at every aspect of my body in the mirror. The bra prompted my breasts up the tong was very uncomfortable sticking in my crease. I couldn't help but feel a little aroused. I quickly took the set off and put my clothes on.

"So how did it..." Naomi stops mid sentence, looking at me with disgust.

"Girl, you annoy me...you know what I'm carrying these for you," she said frustrated.

I wonder how I was going to hide these laundry sets from my dad? 

A/N 

Hey guys I know this update is late in the night but I kinda had a fit of anger and knocked my hands up so I took more time than usual because I have to type with one hand. Going the hospital tomorrow. Sorry for the short chapter. Till Monday Love you guys. 

Vote ⭐️

Comment 💬

Follow Me

~Ariel❤️