MK - Chapter 32

Friday, February 8th, 2019

Tatianna's POV

I'm going to let Niko enjoy time with the family. But when we get to the house, I am going to let him have it.

After calling Manilio, I went back to the family room.

"Niko, you have an appointment with Dr. Manilio Masiello at the hospital tomorrow afternoon. He wants to run some tests to make sure you are okay."

"Okay. Catch me up on what happened since the accident."

"I still can't believe you put me in charge of your company."

"And, why not? I'm not going to put just anyone in charge of any of my companies. Besides, you're qualified for any position you want. Tatianna, you graduated both college and medical school in your junior years with a double major. Stop doubting your abilities. You are the smartest person in this room, including me."

"Tatianna, you did an excellent job. Niko is right - never doubt your abilities."

"Thank you, Lukas and Niko."

"Now, what is this about Aiesha being pregnant?"

"Niko, in three months, your niece, Maia Najae Kostopoulos, will be here. It is a combo of both Greek and Jamaican," Aiesha says while rubbing her belly.

"Maia is absolutely going to be spoiled by Uncle Niko. Congratulations, Aiesha and Matti."

"Thanks, Niko," both Aiesha and Matti replied.

"What else happened?"

"Nothing major. Several men on your executive team questioned why I was in charge, but Lukas took care of that."

"Who was it? They know better than to question my decisions."

"I'll tell you later. Let's enjoy our time here at the restaurant."

***************

We did have a great time. Aiesha started getting restless, so Matti took her home. My parents left too. It's me, Niko, Nana Dory, Lukas, and Evangeline left in the room.

"We better be getting home too." I hugged Lukas and Evangeline before they left the room.

"Mom, come on. Niko and Tatianna need to talk, privately," Lukas says to Nana Dory.

"Not yet, Lukas. I want to see Tatianna chew Niko out. He knows he deserves it."

Nana Dory is a trip. But she is right. Niko deserves everything he is about to get. Lukas walked over to Nana, grabbed her hand, and walked her out of the banquet room. "Good night, Tatianna and Niko."

"We should be getting home too. Let's go, Mr. Kostopoulos. And, I'm driving."

After paying for dinner, Niko and I walked to my SUV. He got in the passenger seat, and I sat in the driver's seat.