MK - Chapter 13

Videos for this chapter:

'The First Night' - Monica

'Dance For Me' - Christopher Williams

'Switch' - Will Smith

'Romantic Call' Patra ft. Yo-Yo

'Get Busy/Like Glue - Sean Paul

'This is Me' - Keala Settle

Niko's POV

She has some nerve showing her face in my restaurant!! And how did she get her hooks in Kostas?!

"Excuse me for a minute, Tatianna."

I didn't even give Ana a chance to sit at her table. I grabbed her arm and walked her out of the restaurant for a chat.

"Who in their right mind paid good money to get you out of jail?! And why did you show your face in my restaurant?!"

"Niko, baby, a lady never tells her secrets. But you will find out in due time."

"First of all, I am not your baby. Second of all, you sure are not a lady. A lady would never steal from her man and then cheat on him with someone from his company!"

"You still talking about that? Niko, sweetie, that was in the past. What matters is that I am out now. I missed you, baby." She tried to rub her hands up and down my chest.

"Please, keep your venomous hands off me! I will NEVER get back with you. I have absolutely moved on. And, if I were you, I would stay away from me."

"Oh right, that looks like that chick from the club back in 2017. Why would you date her? She's...."

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence. Tatianna is exactly what I want in a woman - beautiful, sweet, kind, and has a bodacious body. That is a plus."

Ana started waving her fingers and shaking her head. "Niko, your taste in women is sad."

"You have 5 seconds to get out of here! I don't give a hoot where you go, but you need to get away from here. And, say goodbye to Kostas because he will be warned about you."

"But now I don't have a ride home."

"Oh, you do. Like a snake, why don't you slither your way to wherever you came from. I'm not playing with you, Ana. Stay the heck away from me!"

Hmm, maybe I should just dump her on that dang island near Tahiti. Whatever! She will not ruin my date with Tatianna.

"Hey, Kostas, Ana left. She wasn't feeling well. But here is a word of caution about Ana. Please stay away from her. She will try to rob you blind. And will cheat on you faster than you can blink."