MK - Chapter 18

Wednesday, March 14th, 2018

Tati's POV

Today is my first day back to work. Yes! I love going to work, knowing that I am able to help people with their health needs. I had to force Niko to let me drive today.

I did get all of my clothes from the condo. I have another two weeks to get my things to my house. Matti, Niko, and Aiesha are going to help me.

And, we are planning to have an engagement party. Niko wants me to meet some of his friends from a group they formed.

I still can't believe that I am an engaged woman to the most wonderful, sweet, loving and kind man. Not to also mention a very, powerful man. Niko is everything that I hoped and dreamed of. And, he is mine.

I did call Tanya and Brielle, whom I have become close to. They are sweet. We call or text each other to see how each one is doing. I can't wait to see them.

Niko said he is having a company-wide meeting with everyone in the building about our engagement. Of course, some will try to start with me, but I'm ready for it.

Entering the building, I saw Tanya and Brielle waiting for me.

"Tati!! We miss you!!" I walked over to them and hugged them both.

"I missed you both too. I'm back, ladies."

"Niko told us the news already. Congratulations, girly. We are happy that Niko found you."

"We have never seen the boss man so giddy and in love. Niko gushes over you. When Niko is happy, we all are happy. Congratulations, Tati. Niko is like a brother to us. We celebrated when he got rid of Ana."

"Thank you, Tanya and Brielle. Niko makes me happy more than ever. We are having an engagement party this Saturday. I want you to bring your family with you. And, I'll give you my new address. Let's get to the meeting room." We walked over to the elevator, then pressed the button for the meeting room.

Niko was already there, along with most of the building. I smiled and winked as I went to my seat upfront. Tanya and Brielle sat next to me. I saw Aubrey making her way to her seat. She saw me and walked my way.

"Tati, I'm so glad you are back. I missed you. Make sure you come up to the executive floor for your 'Welcome back' lunch. And, congratulations."

"Thank you, Aubrey. I missed you too."

Niko's POV

"Now that everyone is here, we can begin. I need everyone in this room to listen to me loud and clear. Dr. Reid, please join me on the platform." I had to be professional. Tatianna walked on the platform, looking sexy as ever.

 Tatianna walked on the platform, looking sexy as ever