MK - Chapter Three

Niko's POV

"Sorry Niko, I tried to call you last night."

"It's not your fault, Aiesha. It's mine for waiting too long to get rid of Ana."

I am going to keep my eye on that weasel Tatianna is dating. I have a bad feeling about him. Now, I am going to have him followed and I hope it doesn't take as long as Ana. What a mood killer. She is mine. I want Tatianna Reid in my life now! I will find a way.

"Thanks for letting me know." Then, Aiesha and Matti left. I'll go visit my parents and Yia-Yia. (Greek term for grandmother.)

With my keys in hand, I locked my house and went for a drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made sure my house was at least an hour's drive from my parents. I love my mom to pieces, but she meddles in my personal life too much.

She kept begging me to take Ana on a date, which I did. Ana is a very beautiful woman obviously, but not too long into us dating, she started becoming possessive, rude, ignorant, and suspicious. That is why I had her investigated. And, my suspicions were correct.

After an hour, I finally reached my parent's estate. Their mansion is just as big as mine. I parked my Cullinan and made my way up the front porch stairs.

I didn't even have to open the door because my mother already had it opened. Her hands were on her hips, ready to bug me about Ana.

"Niko, why did Anastasha call me from jail saying you broke up with her?" My mother asks me before saying hello.

"Hello to you too, mother." See what I mean. Ana used her one phone call already?!

"Did she also tell you that she stole money from my company and shacked up with one of the executives in my company?! Wallace helped her steal it. Not to mention that he is old enough to be her father. But, I bet she didn't tell you that, did she?"

"That's it?" My mother just totally ignored what I just told her and lost her mind!

"You act like what I just said was okay. Cheating and stealing money are high reasons on my list to break up with a person. Mom, I am going to need you to stop meddling in my personal life and business. Respect my decisions, understand?" I had my eyebrows arched and gave her a stern look.

She stuttered for a few minutes, then gave up. "Fine. But, whoever you date, you must introduce them. Between you, Matti, and Cass, your father and I don't have any grandchildren."

Thankfully, I heard my grandmother. My grandmother is one who speaks her mind and doesn't care who is around.

"Niko, come give your Yia-Yia a hug."

I walked over to my grandma and gave her a big hug. Since my grandfather passed, my father moved her in with them.

"I heard you finally got rid of that girl. Couldn't stand her at all. I have no idea why your mother pushed you to date her. I almost smacked that girl several times for being disrespectful."

See what I mean. My grandma doesn't have a filter. My mom glared at her, while I chuckled.

"Yia-Yia, you don't have to worry about Ana no more. I am a free man and have my eyes on someone else, who is the total opposite of Ana. She is beautiful, kind, very sexy, and sweet."

My grandma pinched my cheeks. "Good for you, Niko. I hope she is like the young lady Matti is dating. I really like her. Now, both you and Matti can start creating my great-grandchildren."