MK - Chapter 22

Wednesday, March 21st, 2018

Niko's POV

Both Tatianna and I were up and dressed. Tatianna wore yellow today.

It doesn't matter what color outfit she wears, she can pull it off

It doesn't matter what color outfit she wears, she can pull it off. My favorite color for Tatianna is red.

We both are going to visit Iris as well to watch my grandma take care of business.

Once grandma is done, I am going to drop her off then head to work. Tatianna is going straight to work. After work, I am stopping at my parents' house for that signed letter. I want to see her write it too.

"Niko, we both are a little too giddy."

"People will, AND, need to know to NOT mess with the Kostopoulos Family. We are a lean, mean kick butt machine."

Tatianna spit out some of her coffee while laughing. "Sorry, but that was hilarious."

"No, it wasn't...... Okay, it was. But we do mean business. Nobody gets away with messing with us."

"That I do believe. I have seen it. Speaking of have you sent anyone lately to that island?"

"Surprisingly, no I haven't." If Iris says something stupid today, she will be making a trip tomorrow. "I'm trying to restrain myself from doing it, just like you suggested."

"Good boy. We can kick butt without that island, which is beautiful."

"It's time to get the show on the road. The first stop is picking up my grandma. Let's be twins today. You drive your Cullinan. And, I will drive mine."

"Okay. I'll meet you outside." I watched Tatianna walk out of the kitchen. When she walks, her hips switch. I had to whistle as she walked. Tatianna laughed. She has no idea how hard it is for me to control my desire.

I went to grab my keys, locked up the house, got in my Cullinan, then Tatianna and I left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~