MK - Prologue

Theme song for Niko & Tatianna

'sobeautiful' by Musiq Soulchild

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 15th, 2019

Tatianna's POV

Oh boy did we have a great time last night at my Bachelorette party - plenty of food, drinks, and throwing money at strippers. So did Nana Dory, Nana Dalia, and Nana Vea. I think they had more fun than I did. I'm resting up today because tomorrow is going to be so hectic. Aiesha, Bliss, Cass and I are planning a sleepover over tonight to catch up on what's happening in our lives.

Right now, I'm talking to my mom and Evangeline. Well, that was until hubby-to-be just scooped me up.

"Nikolaos Kostopoulos, where are you taking me?!" He threw me over his shoulder and dragged me somewhere.

"Didn't you see me talking to your mom and my mother?!"

"Yes, I did. They don't mind. I want us to spend time together before tomorrow."

"After tomorrow, we have the rest of our lives together."

"That's true. But tomorrow is tomorrow. Tonight, I want you all to myself, Tatianna Reid."

He took me outside, past the pool to the private beach that is a part of his property. "Baby, close your eyes."

I did and he put me down. "Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and it was beautiful

I opened my eyes and it was beautiful. "Welcome to our private bachelor/bachelorette party."

"It's beautiful, Niko. Thank you, baby. But, we are not supposed to see each other before the wedding."

He grabbed me and sat me in his lap and pushed my hair to the side. "I don't listen to that hogwash. I want to see my bride. Madam, prepare to be spoiled for a lifetime."

Niko clapped his hands and dinner was brought out to us. They sat it on the table, and they left. Niko lifted the top off the tray.

"You had my favorite meal prepared - jerk chicken, with rice, plantains, carrots and green beans! I love it and I love you, Nikolaos Kostopoulos."

"You're welcome, love." I tried to get up and go to my seat, but he wouldn't let me. "Oh sweetie, we aren't done here."

He started planting kisses all over my neck. "Uh babe, the food is going to get cold."

Between moans, "That's okay. There's more where that came from. I have what I want sitting on my lap."

He then carried me over to the huge couch pillow, his hands proceeded to explore all over my body, and we made out. "Save some of that energy for tomorrow night."