MK - Chapter Seven

Tuesday, October 24th, 2017

Niko's POV

They don't know that I have surveillance cameras discreetly placed so I can see them on the island. It is hilarious!

Like I said, I am not a multi-billionaire for nothing. I always loved technology. Nobody knows that I own a small invention company, except for my father and Matti. Medical devices and so many other things are way overpriced, and people can't just afford them. That's where I come in. Not only will my technology be advanced, but also affordable. Several devices are already being tested for safety. And, then the patents will come.

"Niko, the views of Tahiti from your house are amazing!!"

"Thanks, Aiesha. One of the many reasons I bought this place was for the views. I need to come here more often."

"How would you like to have our wedding here? Of course Niko with your permission."

"Definitely, you have my permission. It has the perfect setting for a wedding."

"I would love to have our wedding here!" Aiesha gave me a big hug. "Thank you, Niko. But, I can't get married without Tati by my side. She is not only my sister but also my best friend. I want Tati to be walking, without a cane or crutches."

"I agree," Matti added. I agree too.

"We will be leaving early tomorrow morning. Enjoy the rest of your day, Matti and Aiesha. I certainly will not be a third wheel."

They both started laughing as I walked away, but I was dead serious. I'm going to travel to town and look for gifts for Tati and Pandora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove into town, I couldn't help but take in the beautiful scenery of Tahiti. It is a very beautiful country. Honestly, I could live here permanently.

 Honestly, I could live here permanently

As soon as I parked my truck in town, I felt like a piece of prime rib - women were gawking, drooling, ogling, and whistling like crazy

And, sad to say some of the women were married. All I did was shrug my shoulders and continued on my mission of finding gifts. Seriously, do people do that kind of stuff in front of their spouses? I would never in my life do anything like that to Tatianna - with or without her standing next to me. My eyes, heart, and body belong to Tatianna Kiyana Reid.