MK - Chapter 12

Opening Video - 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexa (feat

Opening Video - 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexa (feat. Florida Georgia Line)

Niko's POV

Yes! Those words are music to my ears.

"I want to give us a chance, but I also want to go slow."

"Sweetheart, we can go as slow as you want. All that matters is me having you in my arms. If anybody ever gives you sass about us being together, let me know. I am not one to cross." Just look at Jay and the idiots. They are a perfect example of what happens when someone crosses me.

"You sure aren't. Aiesha told me what happened to Jay and his cronies. But, Niko now there is a conflict of interest. We work together. I take my work seriously, and I will not let a relationship get in the way of my work. So, you and I can't work together. I will have to find another place to work."

"Woman, that is hogwash. I don't care what anybody in that building thinks about me. You're not going anywhere."

"But they won't be talking about you. It will be about me. I'm going to start looking for something else when we get back."

"No, you are not."

"Yes, I will."

"No, you will not. I want you on my medical staff. I will fire anyone who says anything to you. I am the only one you have to answer to."

"Mr. Kostopoulos, yes I will."

"Woman, what did I tell you about that Mr. Kostopoulos stuff? No, you will not because I won't let you. You know I get my way, so you might as well give up." I sure did march right over to Tatianna and walked her right against the wall in the library. Then, I put my arms on each side of her face.

"Now, what was that again? If we have to, I will stand here and kiss you until you give in."

"I said Mr. Kostopoulos that I need to find another job for us to be in a relationship with each other. I'm not scared of you." Tatianna says with her eyebrows arched.

"That's what I thought you said. And, yes you are because I now have you encased and against the wall. Oh, just so you know, I am not ticklish so don't even try it. Remember what happened with the phone situation?"

I went in for the kiss. Man, I am going to enjoy these moments with her. And, Tatianna even opened her mouth for me, and I sure did take advantage of it. I could sense Tatianna getting weak in the knees, so I pulled away.

"Now, what's going to happen when we get back to San Diego?"

"I'm not going to look for another job."

"That's my girl. Let's go back to the party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~