MK - Chapter 23

Videos for this chapter:

Keyshia Cole - Sent From Heaven

Lost Without You - Robin Thicke

Kes - Hello

Gimme The Light - Sean Paul

Monday, August 6th, 2018

Tatianna's POV

We have been drama-free for the last three months. Thank goodness for that.

And, you'll never guess what else? Evangeline called me and Aiesha to talk. But, after the wedding, she invited us over for lunch to talk face to face.

Aiesha and I did agree to it. Hopefully, this will move us forward. But, if it doesn't, I am marrying Niko whether she likes it or not. And, Aiesha is marrying Matti.

Me, Niko, Aiesha, and Matti flew to Tahiti early to make sure everything goes perfect.

The food is set - both Greek and Jamaican. The coordinator is also set with the order of the ceremony and reception, and how to seat the guests.

Since the wedding and reception are taking place in one location, Aiesha and Matti are having the guests sit at their assigned table for both occasions.

Our dressed are already here. Matti, Niko, and Cass's groomsmen suits are here. Everything is going well.

Niko and I are in my favorite spot - sitting in the hammock near the beach.

"So, missy what are you thinking in terms of a wedding date?"

"I love summertime, so I was thinking of August. I know it is a year away. But Niko we are still learning things about each other - our habits, likes, dislikes, etc. Not to mention for our families to get time off. I still want our wedding in Greece."

"Okay. One thing I do know is never to get you upset. What date? Whatever date you pick is fine with me."

"Mr. Kostopoulos, our wedding day is August 16th, 2019. It's a Friday. And, if you are not there, I am going to hunt you down and castrate you."

"Ouch!! Woman, I will be there."

"You better be."

"Niko and Tati, dinner is ready!" Aiesha yelled.

I got up first, then Niko. We then walked into the kitchen.

"It's Greek night. Matti made dinner and I assisted."

"Thank you, guys. Everything looks delicious."

The table was set with food, wine, and place settings. Matti and Niko fixed plates for us, then fixed their own.