MK - Chapter 15

Opening Video - 'I'll Always Love You' by Taylor Dayne

Saturday, February 17th, 2018

Niko's POV

"I scared you, there. Didn't I?" Tatianna's grandfather says.

"Yeah, you did. But that would not have stopped me from keeping Tatianna as mine. I love your granddaughter very much. And, Matti loves Aiesha."

Nobody, not even Tatianna's grandparents, will stop me from making her mine forever.

"Son, if it is okay for me to call you that, Jarvis and Pandora have told us so much about the two of you and what you have both done for our granddaughters. You both are good for them and have our blessing. And, thank you for taking care of that fool who hurt Tati."

Tatianna's grandfathers and I shook hands. "You're welcome. I felt it was my duty. I have loved Tatianna since the night I first saw her in my club. She is special."

"Absolutely she is. Tati's my first granddaughter. I have two grandsons that are older. Would either of you like something to drink?"

"A glass of whiskey for me." Matti agreed as well.

Tatianna's POV

Nana, Aiesha, and I are in the kitchen, fixing dinner for everyone. It's been years since we did this together.

"Nana, have a seat. Let Aiesha and I do the cooking."

"Child, you know I can't have a seat in the kitchen without cooking. I'll be fine."

We fixed Fricassee Chicken, Coconut Rice and Red Beans, Johnnycakes, and plenty of Jamaican Punch. My Uncle Jean Claude is grilling Snapper for us.

I hope my grandfathers bring Niko and Matti back in one piece. They have been gone a while. I called mom and dad to let them know we arrived safely.

One hour later, we heard cars pulling up. Aiesha and I went to see who it was. Grandpa Evander and Santana got out of one vehicle. I was starting to worry before a second SUV parked behind my grandpa. Niko and Matti came out. Aiesha and I both ran to our boys.

I jumped in Niko's arms. "I was beginning to worry about you and Matti."

"I must admit that when your grandfathers introduced themselves, I was worried. But they were only looking out for the welfare of the granddaughters. I'm here now, baby."

"He's right, Tati. But, you and Aiesha have two good men. I'm proud of both of you. Welcome to the family, Kostopoulos Boys."

"Carry me, Niko." I rested my head on his shoulder as I was carried in the house. I love this man so much.