MK - Chapter 17

Opening video: Eric Benet 'I Wanna Be Loved'

Tuesday, February 20th, 2018

Tati's POV

"Welcome to Tahiti, baby," Niko says as we descended down the stairs of the plane. As soon as we stepped off the plane, he had a scowl on his face towards the limo driver and his assistant.

"I suggest the two of you stop bugging your eyes out before I pluck them out!"

Both guys turned away really quickly. Aiesha, Matti, and I chuckled, but not for long. Niko glared at all of us. "There is nothing funny."

"Niko Kostopoulos, turn around and face me." I started rubbing Niko's chest with my hands, in a circular motion to calm him down.

"I'm yours, remember? Those guys nor any other man can never have me."

"You got that right. I'm the only man you will ever need."

"My mind, body, and soul belong to Niko Kostopoulos - future hubby and my Cubby Bear." Niko was now grinning like the Cheshire Cat in 'Alice In Wonderland.'

"Thank you, gentlemen, for coming to pick us up, and take us to our home."

"Uh, you're welcome, Mrs. Kostopoulos. Mr. Kostopoulos, we meant no disrespect to your wife. You sure are one lucky man." I elbowed Niko so he would reply. I'm not the Mrs. yet, but it sure did sound sweet.

"Well, for future reference, keep them eyes to yourself. Tatianna is a lady and my lady at that."

I punched Niko in his arm as we got in the limo. "Ouch, woman!"

"Hush. You'll be fine."

"I sure will be. You just wait and see." Niko suddenly smirked. Uh-oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is your house?!"

"No. This is our house."