MK - Chapter 14

Opening Video - 'Why I Love You So Much' by MonicaBeyonce - "Fever"

Beyonce - "Fever"

Saturday, February 3rd, 2018

Tati's POV

Niko and I agreed to alternate spending time at each other's homes. This week, he is at my condo. Next week, I am staying at his house.

Right now, though, he has so tight a grip on me that I can't get off the couch.

"Cubby-bear, you have to let me go. I need to get a shower and dressed. We are dress shopping for the wedding. Aiesha, Cass, and my mom will be here soon. They are going to be mad if I don't go."

"That won't be my problem. I want Tatianna time."

"Oh my gosh, you're impossible." I couldn't help but chuckle.

"But you know you love me."

"I sure do." Tickling does not work on Niko.

"Niko seriously I need to go to the bathroom."

"You're just saying that so I can let go."

"Niko Kostopoulos, I need to pee!!"

"Ugh, fine." He let me go, and I made a mad dash to the bathroom.

After I finished using the bathroom, I was going to sneak upstairs to my room for a shower. But, as soon as I opened the door........

"Please tell me you didn't stand there until I finished."

"Yup."

"Boy, the doorbell just rang, signaling the ladies are here. I really need to take a shower." Niko suddenly had a devious grin on his face.

Uh-oh, my mom opened the door. I gave my mom and Aiesha a key to check on my condo when I traveled to conferences for the hospital. Well, when I worked there.

"Somebody come get Niko!!!" I screamed loud enough for them to hear.

I saw Cass. She grabbed Niko's ear lobe and pinched it.

"Ouch, woman!!!!"

"Niko, leave Tati alone. She will be back after we go shopping for Aiesha's dress."

"Thanks, Cass." I then dashed up the stairs.

**********************