MK - Chapter Nine

Videos for this chapter

'Cater 2 U' by Destiny's Child

Niko's POV

Tatianna's lips are just as I imagined - soft, sweet and a perfect fit with mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed me closer to her. But, it can only be a kiss for now. I want to leave her wanting more. So, I hovered over her.

"Now, repeat after me, 'I will accept the free phones.'"

"I will not accept the free phones."

I was about to go in for the kiss again but, "Okay! Thank you, Niko for the phones. And, if you are trying to win my heart, it is going to take more than that amazing kiss."

I sat on the side of the bed. "So, I'm an amazing kisser?"

"Look, from head to toe you are undeniably a sexy and attractive man. You can have any woman you want. Why me? Aren't you afraid of my skin tone being dark?"

"Why not you? The way you just described me is the way I see you - sexy and attractive. Might I also add very curvaceous and sassy. You didn't back down from me over the phones. I like that quality in a woman. Tatianna, your skin tone is beautiful. I want you to see how beautiful you are with your skin tone. I want you, skin tone and all."

"I am only sassy when the need arises. I am my own boss. Been that way for years until the jerk who no one knows where he is and will stay that way hurt me. I hate him for doing that to me. I'm just like my grandma and mom. You say that now about my skin tone. But what is going to happen when someone questions your choice of women?"

"I'm going to beat them to a pulp. My choice in women is exactly my choice, no one else's. I'm not going to give up on you. I never cared for people's opinions, well except for my father, grandmother, Cass, and Matti. They all like both you and Aiesha. My mother's opinions I don't listen to anymore. I listened to her about dating my last girlfriend. And, look at what happened - she cheated and stole money from me. Guess what else? My mother had the audacity to want me to get back with Ana, and act like she never stole money from me or cheated in me."

"Did your mother seriously do that?"

"Yes she did. I love my mother, but my love life is mine. I don't care if she doesn't like my choice. Whatever I can do to talk you away from being self-conscious about your skin tone, I will do it. It is worth repeating - my feelings for you are real. Listen, how would you like to take a trip to Greece for a week? We would leave on Sunday."

"And, who else is going?" She placed her cast free hand on her hip.

"Yuri and Akiko so far. I'm going to ask Aiesha, Matti, and your parents. After what happened, I figured we all need a break. And, I noticed you were reading about Greek culture. So, how would you like to experience it?"

"I would love to go. Thank you. I'm going to take a nap now."

"Okay. Enjoy your nap." Tatianna laid her head on the pillow and fell asleep. I then left the room.

"Ethan, set up Tatianna's phones and service - free of charge."

"Yes, Niko."

I knew I would get my way with this.